• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2020 Gladiator Rubicon w/ Many extras

jnghiem005

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Selling my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Bullet Silver. Purchase back in July of 2019 and comes with every option beside front trail camera & bluetooth speaker. MSRP was almost 61k. Upgrades include: Stage 2 Evo Overland Lift Kit w/ Kings 2.5inch Shocks, Synergy Tie Rod and Drag link, 37' BFG Tires w/ 17 inch Method Wheels. Rockslide Engineer Slider Steps and Ceramic Tinted windows and Full Ceramic Paint Protection. Car is in great condition! Spent over 10k in upgrades! Car has over 8k miles on it. Asking $55,000 obo.
Located in Orange County, So.Cali. Please email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Gladiator Rubicon w/ Many extras {filename}

Sponsored

Last edited:

Bennett

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
You lost me when you said car. Nice JT though. Good find for someone.

MOS63B20

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2 Door Wrabgler 2020 Gladitor Rubicon
Not many of us have spent or will spend $60,000.00 or more for a Gladiator Jeep, I would be one of those who have.. Why would you?

I have many reasons why I did, and I am not a rich man. This will be my Last New Vehicle..

Again I ask Why Would you? I read somewhere out here that said you are a "Asshole" if you did!

Deckerdriven33

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘99 TJ
Occupation
Hospital
Selling my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Bullet Silver. Purchase back in July of 2019 and comes with every option beside front trail camera & bluetooth speaker. MSRP was almost 61k. Upgrades include: Stage 2 Evo Overland Lift Kit w/ Kings 2.5inch Shocks, Synergy Tie Rod and Drag link, 37' BFG Tires w/ 17 inch Method Wheels. Rockslide Engineer Slider Steps and Ceramic Tinted windows and Full Ceramic Paint Protection. Car is in great condition! Spent over 10k in upgrades! Car has over 8k miles on it. Asking $55,000 obo.
Located in Orange County, So.Cali. Please email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Gladiator Rubicon w/ Many extras IMG-0457.JPG

Still interested in selling?

Sponsored

Jdmmanny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)