• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow 850 miles

c-wal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Unfortunately the Gladiator seating position and I do not get a long, so after a month of ownership I have decided to list it for sale. There are no issues with the Jeep and I am truly bummed as I had so many plans for this one.

Located in Northern California (SF Bay Area)
Price: $41500
No issues and under warranty. I have the Jeep Wave with oil changes too.

Below are the highlighted options along with a link to the window sticker (copy and paste). Please let me know if you have any questions.

2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Stingray Grey
Auto transmission
Hardtop w/headliner
Max Tow (4.10 gears wider axles)
Bed liner
Active safety group
Jeep Slush mats

Window Sticker:
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6JJTAG4LL194685

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow 850 miles 20200907_132204

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow 850 miles 20200907_132105

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow 850 miles 20200907_131905

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow 850 miles 20200829_160445

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow 850 miles 20200911_154733

Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S w/Max Tow 850 miles 20200911_154959

20200829_160509.jpg
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Just a question, what's wrong with the seating position for you? Have you looked into seat adjustments? There are products out there that can raise the seat up higher, extend the seat back further from the pedals, and probably more (I've not looked, this is just what I've seen in the forums). You may be able to save your Gladiator experience with a relatively cheap and quick mod.

OP
OP

c-wal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
There is something about driving the truck that lights up the neuroma in my right foot usually within 5 minutes or so; never had an issue with this in any other vehicle (there have been more than a few). I have scoured the forums and internet looking for a solution... I do wish that the seat would drop another 1 - 2 inches, I do not need to sit further back, and I have added shims under the front of the seat mounts (1/8" was enough to make the seat feel like I was not sliding forward.

I am definitely open to ideas.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I am definitely open to ideas.
I'm sorry you're experiencing seating challenges, c-wal. If you don't find any ideas, you might want to get a quote from Carvana to buy your JT as a couple guys on here were saying they were getting quotes for more than they bought their vehicles for...the used market is a sellers market right now.

OP
OP

c-wal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
I tried that. Seems like there may have been a glitch in the system for a non s sport. Carvana's offer is low Black Book which I think is wholesale.