• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alabama $800 MOPAR steel bumper/steel skid plate

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
  • Banned
Repost in correct forum.
Like title says, I have a mopar steel bumper and skid plate and skid plate brackets. All you would need to put on a Sport is rivnuts. Pulling it off my totaled truck today in Birmingham. Truck was totaled mechanically so don’t worry about impact damage
Jeep Gladiator $800 MOPAR steel bumper/steel skid plate 7AAE35ED-C6FD-4A65-AC48-01E300636C19
Sponsored

OP
OP
BamaJeepTruck

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
FYI bumper also includes factory LED fog lights

OP
OP
BamaJeepTruck

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
If you are able to pull the bumper from the totaled jeep, are you able to pull other things? Such as LED headlights?
The bumper didn’t come stock on my truck. It’s off a JL. I did not have the factory LED headlights. A tazer or JSCAN would be needed to prevent hyper flashing if your truck doesn’t have the LED’s already.

DADDI8R

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Lab Technician
Vehicle Showcase
This is the MOPAR bumper, right? Not the ebay chinese knock-off?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BamaJeepTruck

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
This is the MOPAR bumper, right? Not the ebay chinese knock-off?
Correct, it has the Mopar parts sticker that says “JL front steel bumper” or something like that, I can take pics when I’m back home later this week