Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper

Cavitt

First Name
Cavitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR; 1998 Mercedes SL600
I backed into a tree the weekend and now need a rear bumper. I have a Rubicon steel bumper now and have seen videos of the stock taking a pretty decent hit or scraping down a rock with causing body damage. I'm looking for something with higher clearance that helps with the departure angle, but is still strong enough to take a hit if I drop down on something directly on the bumper. I like the looks of the ADD Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper, but am not sure it will hold up to sliding off a rock.

Does anyone have experience with this bumper or other Addictive Desert Designs products?
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/jeep-gladiator-jt-rear-bumper-R971241280103

I appreciate any input. Thanks!
Sponsored

Offroad505

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I got one of their front bumpers, very pleased with it, unique sleek set up and comes with a bunch of brackets for lighting options. Super pleased with it, only thing to consider is they are a little pricey and made to order so it took 3 months for me to get it. Shipping was free though.

Good luck! Definitely would get that rear bumper if I could.

20210414_191815.jpg

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
ADD has always been known for making high quality product that withstands quite a lot on the trails. We have some of these in stock if you are interested. I'll send you a PM.

Gahill2

First Name
Hill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I've got this rear bumper for my rig....it has been sitting in my garage too long.

Any install advice/tips?

River2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 sport s - 2018 Gx460 - 1992 SC400
Occupation
Construction
I backed into a tree the weekend and now need a rear bumper. I have a Rubicon steel bumper now and have seen videos of the stock taking a pretty decent hit or scraping down a rock with causing body damage. I'm looking for something with higher clearance that helps with the departure angle, but is still strong enough to take a hit if I drop down on something directly on the bumper. I like the looks of the ADD Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper, but am not sure it will hold up to sliding off a rock.

Does anyone have experience with this bumper or other Addictive Desert Designs products?
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/jeep-gladiator-jt-rear-bumper-R971241280103

I appreciate any input. Thanks!
That bumper just got book marked. That is awesome.