First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
I am about to order an EcoD Rubicon in hydro blue and love the look of the matching hardtop and fenders. I had a similar set-up on my JKU, the fenders were pretty but didn't offer much(if any) protection. I am thinking about ordering the stock black fenders and immediately upgrading to save some coin.

I searched with minimal results and was curious to see what people fenders people were running. If there is thread for fenders already please drop the link and flog me. If not, I am even more curious to pics of anybody's aftermarket color matched fenders.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I love my stock body color matching fenders. I dislike the factory black ones because they look like big cheap plastic chunks hanging off the side. It's not the black for me, it's the plastic look.

I am about to paint my after market fenders today or tomorrow. I have body matching paint.... but I still think I am going to go black. Itll be the same flat black on the front bumper, rock sliders, and rear bumper so it will complete the color scheme front to back.

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
I love my stock body color matching fenders. I dislike the factory black ones because they look like big cheap plastic chunks hanging off the side. It's not the black for me, it's the plastic look.

I am about to paint my after market fenders today or tomorrow. I have body matching paint.... but I still think I am going to go black. Itll be the same flat black on the front bumper, rock sliders, and rear bumper so it will complete the color scheme front to back.
Same. Its the giant hunk of plastic on a 60k truck that kills me. Black metal would look nice but I am torn between what you described and matching the body. Post pics when you can!

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
C'mon, I know you guys love posting pics of your Jeeps