AMP Research Way Behind On Orders

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
After attempting to buy a Bed Xtender for several days and coming up empty (was told by 2 different vendors that there are none in the wild, I ordered directly from AMP on January 8, and had heard nothing in the 16 days since.
SO, on the advice of a Forum member, I gave them a call.
After two days of trying, I finally got through to their Customer Service guy.
Very nice, very apologetic, and almost ashamed to say that my order was scheduled to ship on Friday, February 26.
I was worried because there's a rebate that expires on March 1st, and it has to be submitted within 30 days of the original purchase date, with the UPC code from the box. Shipment from Cali to Ohio in 2 days ain't gonna happen, so I won't have it. He explained that they are aware of the massive delays in manufacturing and there is a solution in place. As soon as the shipment is confirmed, I am to call the Rebate people (must be a clearing house) with a code he gave me to use that should assure my rebate is issued.

I thanked him, assured him that there was no hurry, and to take a deep breath.

I need to be very patient with folks these days.
Sponsored

OP
OP
IamAlan

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
And just like that, FEDEX delivered my Bed Xtender today. :)

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Glad you got them... i ordered my powersteps back in Nov and still haven't received them. I cancelled and went another direction.

OP
OP
IamAlan

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Glad you got them... i ordered my powersteps back in Nov and still haven't received them. I cancelled and went another direction.
Yeah, apparently their supply chain is really broken. I'm hearing reports like that from all over the country. All it takes is the ship delay of one proprietary screw, or a simple piece of molded plastic...
Sponsored