Sponsored

Another new JT owner here!

Juicewayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Good Evening Folks!

I am the proud owner of a new 2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland in Firecracker Red!

And to make it pretty odd for our times, when I said new, I meant new. I had been keeping my eye on this thing for a few months as I was doing my shopping, it seemed over priced given how long it had been sitting on their lot, but it checked almost every box on my wishlist of features. I got them down to a good price, especially for the times we’re in.

I’ve done my first day trip and 1,000 miles in the truck, and just about to three weeks or so of ownership.

I’m very happy with it so far, I think I’ll be a long time owner here, and will take the mods pretty slow as time goes on. Both due to budget limitations as well as space. This thing just barely fits inside my garage.

7FDDB0D2-1F42-4336-AA21-D85FB4B63282.jpeg

98B10665-D3FE-4A64-8C9E-37A65114B9D8.jpeg
Sponsored

JTsGarage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Great looking Jeep! I almost went with Firecracker Red myself. Can confirm that the JT barely fits in my garage as well, lol. But hey, a full-size truck definitely couldn't. One of my favorite things about the Gladiator so far has been the many places it can go that would be very difficult or impossible for a full-size truck.

OP
OP
Juicewayne

Juicewayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great looking Jeep! I almost went with Firecracker Red myself. Can confirm that the JT barely fits in my garage as well, lol. But hey, a full-size truck definitely couldn't. One of my favorite things about the Gladiator so far has been the many places it can go that would be very difficult or impossible for a full-size truck.
And this is with the tow hook up against the back wall, too. I don’t think they included that in the dimensions sheet that I was looking over.

When I got my current house, I only eyeballed the garage size, which was of course a big mistake. At the time, only a Tacoma or a Frontier would fit length-wise, and every newer full-size truck was actually longer than my 2004 F-150 SuperCrew.

I had been planning to have a mid-size truck in there for awhile as this new flood of reasonably sized trucks came out; while the length on the JT was nearly too much, I love that the back doors on this Jeep are so small that I can open one all the way out, even with my wife’s SUV crammed in the garage too!

Sponsored

Dawg Fan

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversay Gladiator
Congrats! I bet you have a grin on you face a mile wide! I know I still do

OP
OP
Juicewayne

Juicewayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! I bet you have a grin on you face a mile wide! I know I still do
Right you are! When I was doing my research, one of the reviewers mentioned: when you’re behind the wheel of this vehicle, you know you’re in something truly special. I think that rings very true.

Looks sharp ! HAPPY TRAILS !
Thank you very much! See you on the trails!

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats & welcome!

jcarbs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tahoe
Congratulations and enjoy the new ride! Welcome from Texas

OP
OP
Juicewayne

Juicewayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats & welcome!
Thank you! Your wheels and tires look cool, tasteful and capable.
Congratulations and enjoy the new ride! Welcome from Texas
Thank you! I’ll hopefully be headed to visit the DFW area soon, unfortunately I don’t think I’ve convinced my wife that we should take the Jeep (MPG). I lived there for awhile, and my wife was born and raised there, we have missed the food and beer a lot since we left!
Sponsored