Vehicle Showcase

John Montana

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator; 2017 Shelby gt350; 2018 Ducati Scrambler
Avid fly fisherman. I mainly chase carp on the fly locally, and love to fish the Louisiana marsh for black drum and redfish. Been digging through the rack threads trying to figure out how to get my kayak on the gladiator for the spring!

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Oh how I miss having a truck where you could put your fishing poles in the bed when your done. I absolutely hate breaking down poles to put in my car when I'm done. Plus lugging bait tackle and if you catch anything in a car sucks

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Oh how I miss having a truck where you could put your fishing poles in the bed when your done. I absolutely hate breaking down poles to put in my car when I'm done. Plus lugging bait tackle and if you catch anything in a car sucks
:LOL: . . . sorry, not laughing AT you . . . just that it brought back childhood memories ! Our "stepdad" (I use the term loosely if you catch my drift) often would take my brother & me to the Sheepshead Marina (Brooklyn) and we'd get on the 'Betty W' and go Bluefish fishing . Usually come back with a large bag full of 10 pounders all bloody and smelly and toss it into the trunk of our Dodge Dart or Plymouth Duster (depending on what year it was ! 1964 -1970 . . . "Oh, those were the days" as Archie and Edith would sing ! :CWL: :clap: ;)

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
:LOL: . . . sorry, not laughing AT you . . . just that it brought back childhood memories ! Our "stepdad" (I use the term loosely if you catch my drift) often would take my brother & me to the Sheepshead Marina (Brooklyn) and we'd get on the 'Betty W' and go Bluefish fishing . Usually come back with a large bag full of 10 pounders all bloody and smelly and toss it into the trunk of our Dodge Dart or Plymouth Duster (depending on what year it was ! 1964 -1970 . . . "Oh, those were the days" as Archie and Edith would sing ! :CWL: :clap: ;)
The smell of dead shad in a car is the worst. I can guarantee you I have the windows down the whole trip
Sponsored