First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
No they wouldn’t be able to remove the panel while the door is closed.
@Gren71 Actually.....yes, you can remove them even when the doors are shut. In the case of kids, maybe not, but if an older kid or an adult that knows how to put them on and take them off, they would be able to remove them - May not be as easier but technically they could. Here is a video we made a while back because people who were buying the PRO model did not know they could remove them from the inside.
Sponsored

PlayfulBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020 Rubicon Gobi
I just visited the website. They ship internationally at great terms. And yes, they have one option that covers the mechanism. Awesome product, awesome website that answers things clearly. Will order one asap for us.

I wish I had known about your product earlier. Will make the German jeep community aware of this product.

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Awesome product and will check it out asap.
Two questions.
Is there an option that covers the inside door opening mechanism?
Can you ship internationally?
THANKS!!! And yes, We have the PRO Style that protects the door handle

Here is the link ThinSkinz - PRO in satin finish

And yes, we do ship internationally :)✌

Jeep Gladiator Thinskinz ThinSkinz-Door Protectors-Pro-Front Install-Satin Finish-WHITE (1800x1800)
Jeep Gladiator Thinskinz ThinSkinz-Door Protectors-Pro-Iso Install 1-Satin Finish (1800x1800)
Jeep Gladiator Thinskinz ThinSkinz-Door Protectors-Pro-On Door-Front-Highlight Skinz-Satin Finish (1800x1800)
Sponsored