Sponsored

Anyone want to join me on Corral Hollow Trail in Stanislaus national Forest?

Wicked1

First Name
Quest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport S, 2020 Jeep renegade trailhawk
Looking for anybody that would like to join me this weekend to take on an easy to medium trail in the Stanislaus national Forest. We can make it a day trip or a camping trip up to you. I reside in the San Joaquin county area so it's only an hour and a half up there for me, we can meet up at the trail or anywhere in between.
Sponsored

bcunning82

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bright White
Looking for anybody that would like to join me this weekend to take on an easy to medium trail in the Stanislaus national Forest. We can make it a day trip or a camping trip up to you. I reside in the San Joaquin county area so it's only an hour and a half up there for me, we can meet up at the trail or anywhere in between.
Is this currently burried in snow?

OP
OP

Wicked1

First Name
Quest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this currently burried in snow?
I was up there about a month ago and there was still about a foot or two snow on the trail but I'm hoping with this warm as the weather's been lately that it's melted enough of it to make the trail doable. If anybody's been up there lately and can let me know what the condition is that'd be much appreciated. Also if anybody knows any other trails or would like to go somewhere else please let me know, I'm just trying to get out of the house for the weekend and have some fun, been cooped up for too long.

bcunning82

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bright White
I was up there about a month ago and there was still about a foot or two snow on the trail but I'm hoping with this warm as the weather's been lately that it's melted enough of it to make the trail doable. If anybody's been up there lately and can let me know what the condition is that'd be much appreciated. Also if anybody knows any other trails or would like to go somewhere else please let me know, I'm just trying to get out of the house for the weekend and have some fun, been cooped up for too long.
Did you end up doing the trail? If so? How was it?

OP
OP

Wicked1

First Name
Quest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you end up doing the trail? If so? How was it?
No I didn't go, I followed rule one of never go out alone. I have a friend in a town close to there that said the snow has been melting pretty good so I will see if anyone wants to go out there on the 1st of May maybe since I will be busy this coming weekend.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Smart man right here!

No I didn't go, I followed rule one of never go out alone. I have a friend in a town close to there that said the snow has been melting pretty good so I will see if anyone wants to go out there on the 1st of May maybe since I will be busy this coming weekend.
Sponsored