First Name
Sunil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750i
Occupation
President
We are looking to order a new gladiator and wanting to know the best dealer to work with. Riveroaks jeep is offering 1% below invoice
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
We are looking to order a new gladiator and wanting to know the best dealer to work with. Riveroaks jeep is offering 1% below invoice
When I bought mine last year have to say honestly none of them were any fun to work with. They all wanted to pull bait and switch tactics, Not honor any offers. So I waited to purchase during the full force of the pandemic and then a few of them where willing to work on some discounts and cut each others throats for a sale.
I had a good experience with Autonation Over on South Loop West. Antoni Garica was pretty easy to work with but still was trying to pull what could. If you get extend warranty be very careful. Its my own fault they pulled a fast one on me as I thought I was getting the Mopar extended warranty and it ended up it was the Autonation Warranty. The papers they presented me at first did not say it was Autonation Warranty. I didn't catch it till much later. It wasn't anything on Antoni part its when you go to do the paper work with the final person. The guy I had was pushing and pulling papers in and out so fast as I was trying to read them I had to tell him to chill out which he didn't like to much. He was sliding papers that needed to be signed but I had not read over into things I had already read and was getting ready to sign on. I got distracted and that is when I think the warranty got in with stuff I had read already.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Bought my Mojave at Clear Lake but got to the right price quicker at Mac Haik. I negotiated between the two and got the deal I wanted. Not sure if any of the same incentives are still available though.
Sponsored