Suggestions for Jeep Dealers in Houston

TxYankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Engineer
I have my Tread Lightly membership (waiting for it to turn 30 days old) and plan to factory order my Jeep. I had hit most of the dealerships in the Houston area when looking for a jeep on the lot, but has anyone here had experience with any of them when doing a factory order?
Sponsored

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
I highly recommend Covert Jeep in Austin. You can do everything online except pick it up.

Koozee

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Hydro Mojave
PM'd ya a Houston dealership

OP
OP

TxYankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Engineer
Well I ordered the Gladiator from Helfman on I10. Initially, there was a bit of confusion on the Tread Lightly/FCA Affiliate pricing but after that got cleared up it was smooth as silk. I went with them because unlike a lot of the dealerships in Houston, they don’t “require” dealer addons (instead they build in a market adjustment on their pricing, but they waive that adjustment if you are factory ordering the jeep). Got out of there at 1% below invoice and a big grin on my face. I worked with Tim Wilson and I would do it again.

drew0622

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Inventory Coordinator/Document Management
Well I ordered the Gladiator from Helfman on I10. Initially, there was a bit of confusion on the Tread Lightly/FCA Affiliate pricing but after that got cleared up it was smooth as silk. I went with them because unlike a lot of the dealerships in Houston, they don’t “require” dealer addons (instead they build in a market adjustment on their pricing, but they waive that adjustment if you are factory ordering the jeep). Got out of there at 1% below invoice and a big grin on my face. I worked with Tim Wilson and I would do it again.
H
Hello, native Houstonian here....do you by chance have Tim Wilson's contact info? Thanks

Sponsored

Lush

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2020 Expedition Max
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't realize you were going for factory order otherwise I would have steered you towards Southfork as they are the only dealership so far that seems to have no markups on their new gladiator inventory. Which has struck me as strange, since basically every Houston area dealership has rows full of the things so clearly there isn't a supply issue on them.

But I have heard the same good things about ordering from helfman, glad it worked out for you and congrats!

GtownJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT HA
Next time, order from Gupton...its a nice drive from Nashville to Houston and breaks in the Jeep :)

Akgladiator

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Gladiator Wrangler Camaro Mustang GXP Taurus
Occupation
Bee
Next time, order from Gupton...its a nice drive from Nashville to Houston and breaks in the Jeep :)
Long drive from houston and gupton is not responsive to questions