Below invoice dealers in Texas?

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I managed to get mine during Covid and even then very few of them were willing to do anything. Finally managed to get couple of the Auto Nation dealerships going against each other and got a decent deal

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I just sent a request to San Antonio CDJR. According to Jeep portal, the Limited Edition Earl is only available on the base Willys and i'm really liking that color. Hopefully its still available to order even on other trims.

Also, to qualify for the current TX incentives of 5k, i have to take delivery before 07/05/2023. I'm assuming this won't apply if i decide to do a special order and take delivery after that? Correct me if i'm wrong.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
@Texastrail1 i contacted JMISA @ Ron Carter League City.

Other dealers were quick to try to get me in asap and said that the current 5k TX incentive (in total) is only valid through 07/05 so custom order will not be applicable for the current 5k incentive once the vehicle arrives.

your contact at Ron Carter told me that they are able to guarantee the price at the time of order regardless of when the vehicle comes in.
Sponsored