First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (totaled), AMG GLC43
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've put together a spreadsheet on the Wrangler side of the Jeep community that attempts to consolidate details about all of the dealerships that are offering below invoice pricing. It makes sense to share those details with this community in hopes that the concept might become more prevalent.

Feel free to comment here on any additions or corrections.

I was "only" able to get my JLUR Rubicon for 4.5% under invoice (about 10.5% under MSRP) since there's only one that we know about that's AEV-certified.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-on-2022-wranglers.80479/page-45#post-1752118
Sponsored

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
I'm planning on ordering from Capital CDJR of Indian Trail, NC when a color I want is available. I believe they are a forum sponsor on the JL page. Their discount is a standard 5% + 1% for affiliates. $799.99 doc fee plus $500 deposit.

OP
OP

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (totaled), AMG GLC43
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm planning on ordering from Capital CDJR of Indian Trail, NC when a color I want is available. I believe they are a forum sponsor on the JL page. Their discount is a standard 5% + 1% for affiliates. $799.99 doc fee plus $500 deposit.
Thanks for pointing that out! I'd missed that one and have added it to the spreadsheet.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I've put together a spreadsheet on the Wrangler side of the Jeep community that attempts to consolidate details about all of the dealerships that are offering below invoice pricing. It makes sense to share those details with this community in hopes that the concept might become more prevalent.

Feel free to comment here on any additions or corrections.

I was "only" able to get my JLUR Rubicon for 4.5% under invoice (about 10.5% under MSRP) since there's only one that we know about that's AEV-certified.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-on-2022-wranglers.80479/page-45#post-1752118
May want to add Jim Marsh Jeep in Las Vegas as well.

Sponsored