NC Dealers Offering 6-8% Below Invoice

Chris T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Just wanted to chime in. Ordered a Mojave from Daniel at capital on 5/15. I agree it was the best and smoothest car purchase I ever made, Daniel was super responsive, helpful and on top of it. D1 status 5/17 and it was built 5/24. I am awaiting shipment to the dealer with an estimated delivery of 6/17. Definitely did not expect it to be built this quick but I did keep my options simple: silver, hardtop, mopar grille, and 8spd auto...that's it
Sponsored

Enenra930

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Occupation
VP
Just wanted to chime in. Ordered a Mojave from Daniel at capital on 5/15. I agree it was the best and smoothest car purchase I ever made, Daniel was super responsive, helpful and on top of it. D1 status 5/17 and it was built 5/24. I am awaiting shipment to the dealer with an estimated delivery of 6/17. Definitely did not expect it to be built this quick but I did keep my options simple: silver, hardtop, mopar grille, and 8spd auto...that's it
Oh. So. Jealous. As stated earlier, I ordered 4/25. Still waiting for build status (just sitting in "ordered" now). But - I ordered a BUNCH of options. Listening to lots of hold music. Congratulations to you!

FamilyTruckster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Consulting on Stuff
Glad others are ordering from Capital, hopefully it means a full truck load is justified from the rail head to the dealer, which in-turn means quicker shipping. I ordered 5/11, truck was JS on 5/16 and been crickets since then...hoping it hits a truck soon. Estimated delivery date of 6/12 but im super skeptical of that.

FamilyTruckster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Consulting on Stuff
Do we know that vehicles come by rail instead of truck to Capital?
I don't actually, it was an assumption based on reading about others' experiences awaiting vehicles similar distances from Toledo.

Sponsored

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
Do we know that vehicles come by rail instead of truck to Capital?
Were you able to get any of the previous questions asked in regards to the deal. I am also considering NC as opposed to TN as its closer for me from FL. Between Capital and Tri City.

Has anyone traded with either of these dealers on ordered units? Was the trade pricing in line with the KBB?

Chris T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Update for the curious: The estimated delivery date of my gladiator Mojave was pretty dang good... Said 6/17 and arrived at Capital on 6/16. Picking it up mid week and super excited. Took 30 days from order to delivery on mine!

jkronquist

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
So I ordered from Hendrick on 5/7 and recieved my VIN 5/11. June 3 changed to scheduled for production. No update since. Hendrick would not budge off MSRP less any incentives at the time of delivery. Hendrick did not request any money upfront for my order. Thinking I may want to speak to Capital again. They are only a 15 minute drive. I may be able to use them as leverage to get Hendrick to come down some on their price???

Sponsored

OP
OP
BL5289

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
So I ordered from Hendrick on 5/7 and recieved my VIN 5/11. June 3 changed to scheduled for production. No update since. Hendrick would not budge off MSRP less any incentives at the time of delivery. Hendrick did not request any money upfront for my order. Thinking I may want to speak to Capital again. They are only a 15 minute drive. I may be able to use them as leverage to get Hendrick to come down some on their price???
Daniel at Capital will lay it all out with 0 hassle or games. If you can cancel Hendrick, I would call Daniel, get your price and if it is what you want, cancel Hendrick.

jkronquist

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Daniel at Capital will lay it all out with 0 hassle or games. If you can cancel Hendrick, I would call Daniel, get your price and if it is what you want, cancel Hendrick.
I will reach out to him. Is this the right guy Daniel Phannareth 704.491.3268

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Anyone know if tri-city in Eden ,NC still does anything with forum members? I sent in a build request to Travis and never heard back.
Sponsored