Bigalh79

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel, currently shopping for a Jeep Gladiator
Ordered only - not for anything on the lot
Do you have an email or phone number for the person to talk to at Capital jeep?
Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Gupton near Nashville is 6% I believe (including 1% for affiliate) and an additional 1% if you finance at least $25k, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll verify when I'm ready to order. I'm not planning on financing that much so if it's only a 1% difference, then I'll buy local because I'll spend more on a one-way plane ticket, gas, and a hotel on the way back.
the financing is a no brainer . You take the 1% and pay it off in their requested time frame - less than 6 months I believe. You save more than you spend on their financing.
the gas and traveling expenses are what you would pay, if you went on a vacation, without even thinking about it. So take the vacation and pick up your new Jeep!

NIT4FUN

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HA Gladiator
I purchased my Jeep from Capital in December and was able to get a little over 9% off that’s including using tread lightly. Best jeep dealership in the area IMO to get a good price on a Jeep.

Bigalh79

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I purchased my Jeep from Capital in December and was able to get a little over 9% off that’s including using tread lightly. Best jeep dealership in the area IMO to get a good price on a Jeep.
What salesman did you work with? I'm 45 minutes from them.

astronerd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astronerd.net
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Sport S, 14 Mustang GT/CS, 04 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Finance/Accounting
was that 9% on MSRP or Invoice?

Sponsored

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
That red max tow capital has would be a good deal!

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
the financing is a no brainer . You take the 1% and pay it off in their requested time frame - less than 6 months I believe. You save more than you spend on their financing.
the gas and traveling expenses are what you would pay, if you went on a vacation, without even thinking about it. So take the vacation and pick up your new Jeep!
I'm not paying cash, but I'm also not financing $25k worth. Capital is actually a paid sponsor on the JL forums now. I received a response that they would offer the same deal on Gladiators. It matches what Gupton is offering (without the financing incentive). So I can either get 6% below invoice in TN or 10 minutes down the road. The only difference was the higher doc fee ($500 vs. $800), but I'll eat that $300 seeing how much two plane tickets and gas driving back would cost.

Bigalh79

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not paying cash, but I'm also not financing $25k worth. Capital is actually a paid sponsor on the JL forums now. I received a response that they would offer the same deal on Gladiators. It matches what Gupton is offering (without the financing incentive). So I can either get 6% below invoice in TN or 10 minutes down the road. The only difference was the higher doc fee ($500 vs. $800), but I'll eat that $300 seeing how much two plane tickets and gas driving back would cost.
Who are you working with at Capital?

OP
OP
BL5289

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
Do you have an email or phone number for the person to talk to at Capital jeep?
I just called the main line and asked for Daniel in sales

Sponsored

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
There are two Daniels. This is the one who posted the information about their deal on the JL forums (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2022-factory-orders.88527/):

Daniel Phannareth
Capital CDJR of Indian Trail
[email protected]

I've been dealing with Daniel Loyoza and he's been great so far; very low pressure. I've stopped by there three times dating back over a year and I've asked for him each time I went back because he was nice to deal with. He used to own a Gladiator Rubicon on 37s too.

Bigalh79

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are two Daniels. This is the one who posted the information about their deal on the JL forums (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2022-factory-orders.88527/):

Daniel Phannareth
Capital CDJR of Indian Trail
[email protected]

I've been dealing with Daniel Loyoza and he's been great so far; very low pressure. I've stopped by there three times dating back over a year and I've asked for him each time I went back because he was nice to deal with. He used to own a Gladiator Rubicon on 37s too.
Thanks for the information,I just sent the build I've been looking at for a quote so hopefully it won't be long and I'll have one ordered.