First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Yes, picked mine up at the beginning of the month.

Jeep Gladiator NC Dealers Offering 6-8% Below Invoice BC6AA71C-856E-4C37-A740-ECB0E36827D5
Wonder what the major problem is with him not responding, busy is one thing but I should at least get an acknowledgment, not trusting them already.

FamilyTruckster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Consulting on Stuff
Anyone know if tri-city in Eden ,NC still does anything with forum members? I sent in a build request to Travis and never heard back.
They responded to my request for quote in May very quickly, so i assume so. I went with Capital because they were a few hundred under the Tri-City quote.

CluelessRufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None (shopping)
Thanks again for the information. I spoke to Daniel and he hooked me up. I am picking up a new Rubicon tonight and cancelling my order with Hendrick.
Nice!

I know I’m late to this, but I ordered a JK from Hendrick back in 2015. They were fine to deal with, but it took quite a bit of wrangling to just get the affiliate 1% under invoice. When I called Daniel at Capital to order my JT, he immediately came back with 6% under invoice and was AMAZING to deal with.

I’ll be taking my truck to Hendrick for service—they’re closer and I’ve had nothing but good experience with their service department—but all of my future purchases will be through Capital.

CluelessRufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None (shopping)
Wonder what the major problem is with him not responding, busy is one thing but I should at least get an acknowledgment, not trusting them already.
It took a while for Tri-city to respond to me when I contacted them a month ago. The reply was mostly a boilerplate email.

I’m chalking it up to them being a super high volume seller, which is cool, but I like a little more individual service.

Daniel at Capital, on the other hand, got back to me very quickly, and we emailed back and forth throughout the day to get my order together. I later found out it was even his day off.

He’s also been really responsive to questions after the order was placed and texts me about any updates to the status of my order. I’ve never felt better about buying a vehicle.

Sponsored

FamilyTruckster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Consulting on Stuff
Can anyone talk about the paperwork and pickup process if you ordered from Capital but weren't local? I have a 2.5+hr drive each way and will have the kids in tow, and do not want to be at the dealer for 8hrs like when we bought our last Honda.

jkronquist

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Daniel Phannareth at Capital Indian Trail, NC is the man. They had a Rubicon on their lot that had everything I ordered from Hendrick and also had leather, Mopar Hard Tonneau bed cover Gorilla Glass and a few other bits. Daniel put together a great deal so I cancelled the order with Hendrick and am now driving this JLR. I have purchased many cars and this was by far the best experience I have had at a dealership.
Jeep Gladiator NC Dealers Offering 6-8% Below Invoice 1655992466337

jkronquist

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Can anyone talk about the paperwork and pickup process if you ordered from Capital but weren't local? I have a 2.5+hr drive each way and will have the kids in tow, and do not want to be at the dealer for 8hrs like when we bought our last Honda.
See my post just now. I spent a total of 90 minutes at the dealership. Do the credit app online before you go. Be sure to call Daniel on 704-491-3268. He will make it painless for you and the kiddo's.

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
Daniel Phannareth at Capital Indian Trail, NC is the man. They had a Rubicon on their lot that had everything I ordered from Hendrick and also had leather, Mopar Hard Tonneau bed cover Gorilla Glass and a few other bits. Daniel put together a great deal so I cancelled the order with Hendrick and am now driving this JLR. I have purchased many cars and this was by far the best experience I have had at a dealership.
Jeep Gladiator NC Dealers Offering 6-8% Below Invoice 1655992466337
I walked the lot last weekend and spent some time looking at your truck. It's a very nice spec and my two year-old son really liked it. I see you're pretty local, so hopefully I'll see you driving around since I live in Indian Trail. Congrats on the purchase.

jkronquist

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I walked the lot last weekend and spent some time looking at your truck. It's a very nice spec and my two year-old son really liked it. I see you're pretty local, so hopefully I'll see you driving around since I live in Indian Trail. Congrats on the purchase.
Thanks, I am enjoying it so far. I am local soI am sure our paths will cross.

Sponsored

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO
Try the generic contact form thing that pops up?

Also, if you have FB he has a page you can contact
https://www.facebook.com/travisattricityjeep/

I started my process last year by using that on another truck there that had everything I wanted but couldn't pull the trigger on leather when it gets to about 118° here. Anyways, not a single problem with emailing back & forth and a few weeks later I was picking it up to bring back across the country

193130794-1958788697608045-411715627831990924-n.jpg

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
They responded to my request for quote in May very quickly, so i assume so. I went with Capital because they were a few hundred under the Tri-City quote.
Try the generic contact form thing that pops up?

Also, if you have FB he has a page you can contact
https://www.facebook.com/travisattricityjeep/

I started my process last year by using that on another truck there that had everything I wanted but couldn't pull the trigger on leather when it gets to about 118° here. Anyways, not a single problem with emailing back & forth and a few weeks later I was picking it up to bring back across the country

Jeep Gladiator NC Dealers Offering 6-8% Below Invoice 193130794-1958788697608045-411715627831990924-n
I have tried everything, still no response….

Monkeywrench

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Triumph motorcycles
Occupation
Risk Management
Regarding Tri-City, I’ve exchanged a few emails with Travis And sometimes he can be a little slow to respond. But he always responded, even if a day or two or three later. 🙂. Eden, North Carolina is a small town and speculating resources are pretty thin at this dealership. I’m guessing Travis is wearing a lot of hats there.

Chris T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Another Satisfied customer of Daniel at Capital. Drove 2 hours to pick up my Jeep on Thursday. Experience at the dealership was painless and quick. I know there were a couple of questions in this thread that I can answer real quick.

Trade ins- I was offered in line with KBB price. KBB said $21-23000 and Capital offered $22000. YMMV... I was trading in a Honda Accord to a jeep dealership so I thought that was very fair.

Like I said, pick up was painless. The price I was quoted was exactly what I paid. You can get out of there in 1.5 hours if you choose... I did have my financing taken care of ahead of time though.

I actually contacted tri city before Capital and left a message for Travis. Never got a call back. I'm not knocking Tri City I'm just stating my experience. I found Daniels cell on here and I had a quote in my inbox minutes after I told him my build sheet. I put a deposit down the same day and actually got lucky and had D1 status 2 days later. He has always gotten back to me within minutes and kept me informed of my Gladiators progress along the way.

Highly Recommend. Really.

His Cell:
Daniel P. 704-491-3268

Jeep Gladiator NC Dealers Offering 6-8% Below Invoice IMG-0228 (1)
Sponsored

Last edited: