First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS
Occupation
VP
Literally ordered my Mojave from Daniel at Capital today. After an awful experience at my local dealership he knew what he was doing and it showed. Also spoke to Andy the sales manager who was super nice as well. Refreshing. Will keep updated on progress as things move along.
Sponsored

astronerd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astronerd.net
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Sport S, 14 Mustang GT/CS, 04 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Finance/Accounting

ejzman

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTRx
Occupation
Business exec.
Great to hear about Capital's sales group. Does anyone have experience with their service department?

OP
OP
BL5289

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
Daniel Phannareth 704.491.3268

NIT4FUN

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HA Gladiator
Great to hear about Capital's sales group. Does anyone have experience with their service department?
I have experience with the service department unfortunately. I have had to take my gladiator up there multiple times because of a squeaking noise coming from the rear. They identified it as a bad control arm which they replaced two times already. Harvey Hunt who I have been working with has been great but I’ll be taking it up there again on Wednesday because the noise is back. The only thing I can say is if you call the service number it’s frustrating because they keep transfer you multiple times until you talk to one of the service guys. Now I just call Harvey’s direct line and if he doesn’t answer he calls me back.

Sponsored

ejzman

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTRx
Occupation
Business exec.
I have experience with the service department unfortunately. I have had to take my gladiator up there multiple times because of a squeaking noise coming from the rear. They identified it as a bad control arm which they replaced two times already. Harvey Hunt who I have been working with has been great but I’ll be taking it up there again on Wednesday because the noise is back. The only thing I can say is if you call the service number it’s frustrating because they keep transfer you multiple times until you talk to one of the service guys. Now I just call Harvey’s direct line and if he doesn’t answer he calls me back.
Thanks for answering. I've heard similar concerns about service quality/responsiveness with Classic and Stateline in CLT metro. Here's hoping I don't actually need them.

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
Several years ago, my parents had a salesperson there tell them to take their stuff to Hendrick in Concord for service. I've only had one experience myself there though. They squeezed my wife's Cherokee in for a battery replacement at the end of the day right before the weekend. I really appreciated the effort.

astronerd

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astronerd.net
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Sport S, 14 Mustang GT/CS, 04 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Finance/Accounting
I’ll have to make a plug for Travis at Tri-City Chrysler Dodge Jeep. With my affiliation discount (Tread Lightly) and financing thru their in-house lender (Capital-One), I got 6% below invoice or 10% below MSRP. The process was so super smooth, totally painless. I was in an out in under 2 hours which included a test drive of the new Gladiator (which only had 11 miles on it when I first sat in it) and Travis walking me thru all the features. The JT also came with a full tank of gas.

-Mike

FamilyTruckster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Consulting on Stuff
Yet another satisfied customer of Daniel's at Capital here; awesome deal, super knowledgeable, and even clarified an issue I had with another dealer's order sheet. Apparently there is a bug in the FCA order system that doesn't zero out the cost of the convenience group when ordering the popular equipment package, making the build $495 more expensive than needed...dealer had no idea, but Daniel was all over it...goes to show he knows his stuff.

Will happily make the 2.5hr trip to pick up the truck when it comes into Capital.

CluelessRufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None (shopping)
Those of you getting 6% or more under invoice, did Capital and/or Tri City offer that quote right off the bat or did you need to haggle them down?

I'm just north of Charlotte and getting ready to order a Mojave, but I dread the car buying experience.

Several years ago, my parents had a salesperson there tell them to take their stuff to Hendrick in Concord for service. I've only had one experience myself there though. They squeezed my wife's Cherokee in for a battery replacement at the end of the day right before the weekend. I really appreciated the effort.
I took my JK there several times. They always treated me well. Not as fond of some of their sales team, though.

Sponsored

dmvevrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model S
Right off the bat via email, no haggling needed.
If you don't mind me asking, what was your out the door price? I'm looking for something 40k flat, if possible, for a Sport version and need to ensure it is > 6000 lbs as it will be bought from my business for tax write-off purposes. Just mainly want the TOW package, and adaptive cruise control would be a nice option for road trips. Still deciding on auto vs. manual, but I think Auto b/c I just don't wanna deal with manual on longer road trips LOL.

CluelessRufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None (shopping)
Another happy customer of Daniel’s at Capital. Got my order in and just received my VIN. 6% under invoice with affiliate link. Best sales experience I’ve ever had.

FamilyTruckster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Consulting on Stuff
If you don't mind me asking, what was your out the door price? I'm looking for something 40k flat, if possible, for a Sport version and need to ensure it is > 6000 lbs as it will be bought from my business for tax write-off purposes. Just mainly want the TOW package, and adaptive cruise control would be a nice option for road trips. Still deciding on auto vs. manual, but I think Auto b/c I just don't wanna deal with manual on longer road trips LOL.
Our price was 50,XXX out the door, but I also chose a bunch of packages. Off the top of my head: Max Tow, Freedom Top, Aux Switches, Cold Weather, LED lights, Trail Rails, Bedliner, Popular Equipment, Technology Package, 8.4 radio.

we opted for white, and didn’t “upgrade” wheels or tires other than the A/T tire that comes with either max tow or cold weather packages.

We are also NC residents so Tax was ~3%

dmvevrider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model S
Our price was 50,XXX out the door, but I also chose a bunch of packages. Off the top of my head: Max Tow, Freedom Top, Aux Switches, Cold Weather, LED lights, Trail Rails, Bedliner, Popular Equipment, Technology Package, 8.4 radio.

we opted for white, and didn’t “upgrade” wheels or tires other than the A/T tire that comes with either max tow or cold weather packages.

We are also NC residents so Tax was ~3%
Wow, ok thank you! I think I probably need to shoot for 42k price point. I really don't need most of those bells and whistles, and looks like in FL it's a 6% tax. I will shoot them an email and see what they can work with for my budget. Appreciate you sharing those details!
Sponsored