Sponsored

Best wheels for Lift: Warn or Black Rhino wheel?

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Gladiator Rubicon
I have a Rubicon JT that I'm going to install a 3.5" teraflex lift and move up to 37" tires. (I'm tired of beating the middle of my jeep up on the trail at the break over).

I'm stuck on what is the best wheel choice that's going to keep the tires where the truck doesn't look like a rollerskate but also doesn't pull the wheels in so much where they would bind or rub the vehicle. Tires are either Wilderpeak MT's or Maxxis Razr MTs

Option A is the Warn Jackhammers: Listed as 17x8.5 diameter, 5x5 (5x127) bolt pattern, 0 offset— "perfect for Jeep Wrangler JK, JL, and JT fitments"
Option B is the Black Rhino Arsenals: Listed at 17x9.5 diameter, with -18 offset.

I like the Warn wheels better, and cost is negligible between the two. I don't see the Warn wheels as much around (good thing IMO) but want to make sure that's not for a fitment / reliability reason.

Are there any significant difference between the two that would effect performance?
Should I be concerned at with the difference with width and offset differences between these tires?
Will 35's fit no lift? - Wait, never mind on that last one
Sponsored

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
I was in your shoes a few months back. There were several versions of the BR I liked. I ended up with the Warn Diamond Cutters. Like you haven't seen any out or even really on here. End of the day it is your jeep, get what you like.
Jeep Gladiator Best wheels for Lift: Warn or Black Rhino wheel? 20210101_133534

OP
OP
Top Fuel Friday
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Gladiator Rubicon
Sweet truck @BrentMG . What size tires are you running and do you have any photos looking down the side? Interested to see how the tires are positioned in relation to the fenders.

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Service Member
Sweet truck @BrentMG . What size tires are you running and do you have any photos looking down the side? Interested to see how the tires are positioned in relation to the fenders.
They're the 35x10.5 Kenda klevars.
Jeep Gladiator Best wheels for Lift: Warn or Black Rhino wheel? 20210128_162432
Jeep Gladiator Best wheels for Lift: Warn or Black Rhino wheel? 20210128_162356
Sponsored