Bike rack that fit KBVoodo

ROD1MUS_NH

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator North Edition
Hello all! I am looking at purchasing the KBVOODOO Hi Rise bars so i can keep my Cover and wanna get some bike racks. can anyone post pics of the bike racks you are running with the KBVoodoo JEEP GLADIATOR HI RISE CROSSBARS.. Thanks in Advance
Sponsored

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Sting Gray/Toyota 4Runner Limited Pearl White
Here are the KB Voodoo aluminum hi rise racks, with a rugged ridge hard rolling cover. Bike trays are Kuat Trio, and cargo rack is the Kuat Skinny mini. I did have to swap our bike rack (Trio) hardware for longer metric bolts and could only get 2 not 4 bolts in the front part by the fork, I confirmed with Kuat engineers that 2 bolts would not be a problem and they assured me it would still hold. I just made a 800 mile rounds trip with zero issues so they were correct. These bike trays also come with built in bike locks which I love and the cargo tray has a fork mount as well which enabled me to put my sons small bike on that with my Yeti. All in all it’s the perfect setup for me, as I refused to sacrifice the cover for a rack and don’t like bikes hanging off the hitch, especially when I need to get the tailgate down. Good luck and let me know if you need more pics as they are still on the truck.
Jeep Gladiator Bike rack that fit KBVoodo 904324C5-65E4-409B-8EDD-69465BD9418E
Jeep Gladiator Bike rack that fit KBVoodo 5A47DD13-08EA-4465-B07E-2F66EBFF3FF0
Jeep Gladiator Bike rack that fit KBVoodo 3564C80A-64FD-4095-A2FE-B7617EB3B1FE
Sponsored