• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Bolt size for middle seat belt

cfmack

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Sport
I am attempting to install the Bartact Rear Seat Cover for the 60/40 split with no arm rest. This is the only brand that I could find at the time with this seat cover. While I really like most of the seats, I need to unbolt the middle seat belt to thread it through. Anyone know the size of this bolt? I need to purchase a deep socket to pull it out and looking to determine the size
Sponsored

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Just put my seat covers on last week, 18mm

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you!
I was kind of pissed that they velcro the head rest right next to it, how much trouble would one more pc of been. I used a rachet and it took forever because you don't have much throw.

OP
OP
cfmack

cfmack

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Sport
I ended up installing it just fine, once I had the right tool. Imagine that... Thanks again.
Sponsored