• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California JT/JL Parts - Seat Jackers, Bolt Covers, 12 Volt Power Adapter

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
All three items for $100. Includes shipping to lower 48. Other locations, PM me. PM me if you are interested or have questions.

I bought these new, and tried it for a couple miles, and removed. These do a good job of tilting the seat slightly to give more thigh support. However, it didn't help me, as I'm too short (5' 7"). These are more for tall people with long legs. These are the adjustable ones (.75" & 1.00").
Jeep Gladiator JT/JL Parts - Seat Jackers, Bolt Covers, 12 Volt Power Adapter 20210703_115044

Plastic door bolt covers. Purchased new on Amazon. Can't return (past return date). Decided not to use. Self adhesive backing.
Jeep Gladiator JT/JL Parts - Seat Jackers, Bolt Covers, 12 Volt Power Adapter 20210109_142102

New, never used. Plugs into 12v socket and allows you to connect 12v accessories (cameras, additional USB ports, radios, etc.). Should work on Jeeps 1999 to present Wranglers and Gladiators (possibly other models as well). Comes with inline fuse holder.
Jeep Gladiator JT/JL Parts - Seat Jackers, Bolt Covers, 12 Volt Power Adapter 20210719_090126
Sponsored

Last edited: