cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
build order.jpeg

I had a questions about the acronyms in my build order. I am going to build my truck, but have to wait on the color I would like. I am getting 4% off invoice, but wanted to know what some of the numbers mean.

Any insight is appreciated.

What is FFP, EP, and HB. Also, what does build priority 99 mean?

Thanks! I cannot wait to get my new build once I can order.
Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
build order.jpeg

I had a questions about the acronyms in my build order. I am going to build my truck, but have to wait on the color I would like. I am getting 4% off invoice, but wanted to know what some of the numbers mean.

Any insight is appreciated.

What is FFP, EP, and HB. Also, what does build priority 99 mean?

Thanks! I cannot wait to get my new build once I can order.
If I'm not mistaken, FFP = Friends and family pricing, EP = employee pricing, HB is holdback. So...On my build I was quoted FWP (wholesale price) minus HB.

OP
OP
cjlgg3

cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Thanks. I was confused on the numbers. I wonder how hard it is to get the employee price.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Thanks. I was confused on the numbers. I wonder how hard it is to get the employee price.
You said you are getting 4% under invoice (FWP), which would be $42,555. EP is $42,312, so you are basically getting it at EP. Last I heard EP wasn't available for employees yet on JTs, so take your deal and run.

OP
OP
cjlgg3

cjlgg3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I know it will be a good deal. I'm not complaining at all. Also, there is the added veterans discount and 1% more off the final price for financing through Jeep. I was just a tad curious.

To be honest, I've never had a dealer be so open about pricing. I have tried to look at the invoice at other dealers and they flat out said they don't have to show anyone what is on the invoice. These were other manufacturers though. I've never purchased a Jeep direct from the dealer.
Sponsored