Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.usa-oil.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
IT Manager
Any recommendations for winter care for a soft top. It it safe to run through a car wash?
Sponsored

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I ran my JKUR std fabric / vinyl soft top through a car wash for 5 years and no ill effects. I also ran my JT with premium soft top through a car wash for a year with no issues but since I installed KC lights on my sport bar, I don't fit anymore in them.
You shouldn't have any issues using an automatic car wash in the winter. BTW, I'm in Michigan so it was at least once a week to keep salt, snow, and road grime off the jeep(s)

OP
OP
cggrau

cggrau

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.usa-oil.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
IT Manager
I ran my JKUR std fabric / vinyl soft top through a car wash for 5 years and no ill effects. I also ran my JT with premium soft top through a car wash for a year with no issues but since I installed KC lights on my sport bar, I don't fit anymore in them.
You shouldn't have any issues using an automatic car wash in the winter. BTW, I'm in Michigan so it was at least once a week to keep salt, snow, and road grime off the jeep(s)
Thank you. Its my first Jeep and wanted to make sure. I just put running boards on but they should be okay in a cloth wash.
Sponsored