Sponsored

Colorado/Front Range Dealers and Service Departments

Sank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJR, 22 JTRD
Wow, happy to hear Prestige is doing well these days. 15 years ago they gave me a few bad experiences in the service department, and I haven't gone back since. The next service I did on that vehicle (dodge durango) was in Boulder. But lots of things change in 15 years, so I'll feel better about heading in there again.
Sponsored

BEERviper

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SS eco Diesel
Occupation
Real Estate
Wow, happy to hear Prestige is doing well these days. 15 years ago they gave me a few bad experiences in the service department, and I haven't gone back since. The next service I did on that vehicle (dodge durango) was in Boulder. But lots of things change in 15 years, so I'll feel better about heading in there again.
I bought my last Jeep at Pollard Jeep in Boulder back in 2016 ... I got an email back in October that Pollard Jeep is now Fowler Jeep so changes on that side as well.

Back in the day Pollard Jeep was known for their aftermarket prowess as a dealership, when they moved from the West side of Pearl Street over to East of Foothills they seemed to be a lot more conservative. Now they have new owners.

lkosh

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Just bought a JTRD from Gupton in TN. Anything changed with good dealers to go to for general service?

I'm down in Highlands Ranch and could drive up to Boulder or north of Denver, just curious if there's anyone down this direction worth trying out.

James1911

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Head of Procurement
Looking for a good service department preferably in Arvada for my first oil change. I live in Arvada but work in Longmont so Prestige is an option but would prefer something close to home. Thoughts!

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Looking for a good service department preferably in Arvada for my first oil change. I live in Arvada but work in Longmont so Prestige is an option but would prefer something close to home. Thoughts!
Autonation Jeep in Golden? I don’t know about their service dept but I’ve heard good things about their sales. They are a lot closer so it may be worth giving them a shot.

Sponsored

James1911

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Head of Procurement
Autonation Jeep in Golden? I don’t know about their service dept but I’ve heard good things about their sales. They are a lot closer so it may be worth giving them a shot.
Thanks!

rdubb1031

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Architect
Hey all, checking in as I have some upcoming minor work needed.

Long story short, I'm in Centennial and bought my Gladiator at City Auto Plaza in Canon City last year. I was working with Autonation Arapahoe, found this JT and told the salesman, you get it up here in Denver and I'll buy it. The guy kept trying to sell me a different model/color on his lot. Packed up and took a day trip to CC, $5k under asking price, which at the time was a steal!

Anyway, the JT came with some service at Autonation Jeep Broadway in Littleton. I've since had the JT lifted and wanted to get feedback on this dealership before I schedule an oil change and a visor replacement. (minor I know, but free)

Anyone have experience with this location?

Jeep Gladiator Colorado/Front Range Dealers and Service Departments 20220414_110658

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Hey all, checking in as I have some upcoming minor work needed.

Long story short, I'm in Centennial and bought my Gladiator at City Auto Plaza in Canon City last year. I was working with Autonation Arapahoe, found this JT and told the salesman, you get it up here in Denver and I'll buy it. The guy kept trying to sell me a different model/color on his lot. Packed up and took a day trip to CC, $5k under asking price, which at the time was a steal!

Anyway, the JT came with some service at Autonation Jeep Broadway in Littleton. I've since had the JT lifted and wanted to get feedback on this dealership before I schedule an oil change and a visor replacement. (minor I know, but free)

Anyone have experience with this location?

Jeep Gladiator Colorado/Front Range Dealers and Service Departments 20220414_110658
My experience with the arapahoe location service department wasn't stellar. Try to upsell for bogus ... stuff ... during basic maintenance... blamed rear end noise on "aftermarket" fender lined (lower control arm was well out of torque spec ... fixed myself) ... did not honor mopar gorilla glass warranty

They might be fine for a visor and oil change?

Sponsored

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
If you're asking about Autonation on Broadway, I've taken my jeeps there a few times over the years and always walked away happy. It's not my first choice only because of location, but they did good work at a good price.

rdubb1031

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Architect
If you're asking about Autonation on Broadway, I've taken my jeeps there a few times over the years and always walked away happy. It's not my first choice only because of location, but they did good work at a good price.
At least that's a semi positive review.. haha.

I'll likely give them a try. Will post up on how it went down the road. Nothing scheduled yet, but sometime this summer will get it sorted out.

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
At least that's a semi positive review.. haha.

I'll likely give them a try. Will post up on how it went down the road. Nothing scheduled yet, but sometime this summer will get it sorted out.
Putting it another way, when I lived 5 minutes away from AutoNation on Arapahoe, I chose to drive 30 minutes to take my jeep to Broadway. Hopefully they work out for you.

James1911

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Head of Procurement
Finally got a chance to get the JT into AutoNation Golden for my first service. Needless to say I wasn’t thrilled with the service. Dropped the JT off and went to work. Received a voicemail from the service guy to call him back while I was in a meeting. Called him back 3 times and no luck reaching him. I even text the guy and no response. On a hunch, I assumed my car was done after work, so arrived at the dealership to pickup. It was done but no one ever called to tell me. They changed the oil and told me a had a blown subwoofer (only 7500 miles on the vehicle). They ordered a new sub and told me I would receive “a call” from my service tech when it arrives… yeah ok. First impressions not good!
Sponsored