First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
I agree! I just bought my first Jeep ever (Gladiator LE) and Nolan at Faricy Boys really was easy to with with, fair pricing and zero pressure. I’d definitely buy from them again in the future.
I live in Colorado Springs and have purchased 3 Jeeps from The Faricy Boys over the last 12 years. I use them for all work on my Jeeps, from repairs to oil changes. Their service is excellent and I always have had a good experience. They are busy but never have treated my less than fair. I find Tom and Jack (sales guys) to be straight forward and honest. No BS. When I had a problem that was hard to track down, the owner lent me his Jeep for over a week while they worked out the solution. Good people...
I can't tell you just how amazing the sales process was at Faricy. If I had stuck to the Crystal Graphite, like I originally planned to buy, I would have been in and out of that place in under 15 min. I changed my mind and went Black and they still had me all set up in 45 min. My wife used to use them for service on her Jeep Liberty years back and they were always fair and never took advantage of her. They helped with the costs and how to attack certain fixes over others when she was a teacher and money was tight. I will recommend them to anyone and I am already looking to buy a second vehicle from them.
Sponsored

Backwoodsraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jts
Ive used faricy twice now. Both times they try to low ball trade in value. other than that, was a quick experience.

ColoradoGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Just curious if any of the JT owners in the area had/have their trucks on the Driveshaft recall, and if so have they had them replaced.

I called 3 Stealerships in the area and they all acted like they didn't know what I was talking about...

They all put me on hold for 5 to 10 minutes "checking" on my request...

The most helpful was Pollard Jeep in Boulder...
They at least took my information and said they would follow up and get back with me..

Everyone said check back in January and they might know more....

I asked if it would be helpful to order the replacement driveshaft in now in anticipation of making the swap...

Crickets crickets crickets… smile..

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
Mine isn't affected by the recall, but when I went to AutoNation on Broadway for my steering the first thing they asked me was if that's why I was there.

That being said, they also thought my Rubicon was lifted and wanted to charge me for an alignment. Told them to double check their info and they finally figured it out after looking at another one on their lot. :facepalm:

Good luck with your recall, I hope you can find a competent dealer.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Just curious if any of the JT owners in the area had/have their trucks on the Driveshaft recall, and if so have they had them replaced.

I called 3 Stealerships in the area and they all acted like they didn't know what I was talking about...

They all put me on hold for 5 to 10 minutes "checking" on my request...

The most helpful was Pollard Jeep in Boulder...
They at least took my information and said they would follow up and get back with me..

Everyone said check back in January and they might know more....

I asked if it would be helpful to order the replacement driveshaft in now in anticipation of making the swap...

Crickets crickets crickets… smile..
Hi there, we can set your appointment up for you. Send us a private message with your VIN and the dealer you would like to work with to get started.

Kaitlin
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
I would have to echo staying away from LHM. My wife spent 6 hours, tons of haggling to get a fair price on her JLU, plus 7 credit hits and a crappy trade in on her 2016 Cherokee Limited. I went for my free Jeep Wave oil change there, and the mileage they input was off by 60,000 miles. The service guy who input the info wreaked of pot.

Screenshot_20200425-082242.png

d k

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
I will definitely never deal with Larry Miller again.

my first interaction was over emails a bunch of times and I was pricing out a Sport S.
When I went to pick it up, it was a regular sport.
It as a total shit show. I got so pissed I just left.

I contacted their other dealership on Havana and it was better at first, but the sales girl I was dealing with at first literally fell off the face of the planet.
Then I went to Autonation on Arapahoe and my salesperson was trying to convince me to forget about the max tow saying it coild be added later!
See ya.
Went to the one on Broadway and they were pretty nice, but said I can only get the max tow with about 5k in additional options so about 8500 in addition to the base sport S.

Its like noone knows these options or why people buy them in the first place.

its like Hi, Im interested in max tow.

ok great. How about a hard top instead?

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Just had another service by Faricy Boys...talk about convenient! They came out to my house, picked up the Gladiator. Drove it to the shop, took care of the minor things I requested, did an oil change, took it for an alignment...dropped it off better than it left. So I continue to rave about how good they are.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Yeah. I got my Jeep from them. They took my money and ushered me out the door due to COVID.
Finance Lady tried to bait and switch on a bunch of protection packages. She made it look like you HAD to buy them. They were also supposed to get me a good deal on my spray in liner. Promised me a loaner as I'd be in Denver all day. NOPE. That fell through too.

Based on recent experience, avoid the service department at AutoNation Jeep on Arapahoe. They have yet to diagnose my Jeep (not a JT) and it's been there almost two weeks. Every time I call them (they never call me), I just hear excuses on how busy they are. They used to be my go-to shop and had some great offroad-minded folks working there, but times have changed. Time to find another service dept.

BEERviper

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SS eco Diesel
Occupation
Real Estate
Resurrecting this thread for anyone looking to buy a '21...

I bought my 2016 Wrangler JKU new from Gabriel East at Pollard in Boulder when they were on West Pearl. I had it lifted/gears/wheels/tires at 4Wheel Parts in Loveland and then continued getting service at Pollard and never had any issues with oil changes or any other service with the aftermarket parts.

This past November I ordered a new JT diesel from Prestige in Longmont with Byron Nelson. Byron was great to work with throughout the process even though the dealer seems to treat him like 2nd hand with a half desk stuck in between the regular size desks.

I've had my oil changed on the JK a couple times at Prestige since it's closer than Pollard and was always a quick and painless process. Ultimately I wanted to go with Prestige for my eco-diesel because they are also a Dodge Ram dealer and have experience with the 3rd Gen ecodiesel already, whereas Pollard does not.

Prestige is now, as of writing this, installing a 2" lift, rockslide engineering power rock sliders and 37" KO2's on Mopar simulated bead lock wheels. So far all my experiences with Prestige have been great. Byron even set me up with a loaner while the lift is being installed!

Last edited:

Sponsored

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
Wow, i need to get my Rubicon Diesel aligned because at delivery the wheel is off center a couple degrees... but after reading all these comments on the denver dealers... Maybe I just leave it as is?

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Wow, i need to get my Rubicon Diesel aligned because at delivery the wheel is off center a couple degrees... but after reading all these comments on the denver dealers... Maybe I just leave it as is?
Take it to Prestige, seems to be the best option for quality work for a Jeep dealer. Average cost is about $99 alignment shops, but you may get cheaper because it's only the steering wheel. You can straighten the steering wheel on your own, the adjustment is reverse thread near the pitman arm so just look carefully at it before turning to correctly center your steering wheel. I did paint marker on mine, so I knew where I started when I adjusted it which helped a ton as I turned it the wrong way the first time, that's why I have the suggestion above. If you steering wheel is off more than 3°, it can affect your ABS system as it's thinking you're turning and it'll try to compensate incorrectly. Hope that helps.

Cromation

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner, 2011 F-150
Occupation
Cyber
Bought my Gladiator from the Fort Collins Jeep Dealership. I went in with the Tread Lightly discount but was a couple days early so they wouldnt honor it on my special order. They played the back and forth game and I told them I would only be out the door today meeting that price as thats what I had budgeted for. They finally came back and okay'd the price and I was out the door with 1% under invoice. Nothing special but better than the MSRP they had it at. Mr John Buckley was great to work with. Havent had to deal with any service work so cant comment on that. Also they did not want to work with my trade in so I took it to CarMax and got more than double what they wanted to offer.

WK2JT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTC
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have experience with Castle Rock Jeep? I’ve been to Prestige and they are definitely top notch, but a drive for me. Based on recommendations from this thread I’ve tried Faricy Boys only to be left very disappointed with the entire experience. Castle Rock is the closest location, but haven’t seen anything about them. I’d go back to Prestige in a heartbeat if it wasn’t such a drive.

Dave-in-CO

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2009 JKU, 2017 4Runner
LHM on 104th is horrible, I won't let them touch a vehicle of mine again.
I have had good luck with Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton.
Sponsored