Kevrend

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Hey folks,
My wife and I are headed west tomorrow night from NJ. Taking a 24 hr straight shot to Badlands, SD and camping for the night (8/12) then exploring and heading to Cody, WY and camping for the night (8/13) then doing Yellowstone and hitting an Airbnb in SLC (8/14), checking the salt flats at sunrise then headed to Sand Hollow and St George, UT the afternoon of 8/15, then doing Zion on the 16th and jetting to Page, AZ in the evening to camp (8/16). Antelope Canyon in the morning and then driving to a site reserved on White Rim Road in Moab (8/17). Finishing the rest of White Rim on the 18th and then checking out Onion Creek before we head to camp near Arches. Arches the next day and then heading to Ouray. Airbnb just outside Ouray and doing dinner there before we do Imogene and Black Bear the following morning with lunch in Telluride. Camping nearby (8/20) and doing Alpine Loop and camping at Animas Forks (8/21). Heading back east the 22nd so that we have enough time to check out Nashville on the way home. If you’re in any of these areas and want to tag along for any of this, let me know and we can try to coordinate. Coming in a Sport S with 2” AEV lift and 35s with a rooftop tent. If you have campsite suggestions in any of these areas, would love to hear from ya.
Sponsored