Sponsored

Dag Nabbit Oracle!!

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I literally installed the Oculus last week.. Really wanted switchback feature & I hadn't come across anything I want & now I see this..

https://www.oraclelights.com/collections/led-replacement-headlights/products/oculus-switchback

I thought I was blind & missed it, but now I realize that they just are not listed on the gladiator page. I would of waited another month for them.

Posting this mostly so other people know they exist & dont make the same mistake I did.
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Sorry!! We just listed this yesterday. However if you would like to sell the lights on the forum to a member, then buy these that is an option. Many people are always looking for the Oculus lights to purchase second hand. Just a thought! ;)

-Missy

OP
OP
bastage

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry!! We just listed this yesterday. However if you would like to sell the lights on the forum to a member, then buy these that is an option. Many people are always looking for the Oculus lights to purchase second hand. Just a thought! ;)

-Missy
Oh just listed means I’m definitely not blind. They look great and I’ll definitely be seeing what I can do to swap to them once they are available.
Sponsored