Sponsored

Day 121 report, still plugging away! 20,355 miles!

Dagny

First Name
Dagny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, Honda Monkey, Kawasaki Vulcan S
Breaktrack,

I thoroughly enjoyed your photos - thank you!

Inspiring, to say the least.
Sponsored

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Wow, I don't remember seeing this post, I'm sorry I didn't answer it! My first tent I used in the beginning of my trip turned out to just be inadequate, so, when I got to Alaska, I gave it away to some folks and got a different one. Still not ideal, but taller and I didn't have to bend over near as much while moving around in it. It lasted till I got back down to the Pacific Coast where, when I went to put it up at the military resort at Pacific Beach, I found I had snapped the primary load bearing pole and it was useless. Instead I stayed in motels until I got back to my Army buddy's place in Helena, Montana, and while there ordered the Gazelle T-4 I wound up with a love. Best tent I've ever owned and operated. I got the orange one, lol. That's the one I used in this series of pictures.

Mac
I just ordered the T-8 for my family (3 of us) to have the two rooms. I will no using it for the first trip in a couple weeks. Set it up in the driveway to test/inspect, and wow does it ever go up fast! Really heavy material as well. Hope it lasts a long time!

I wish I were retired with the time to travel like that, you are amazing on your journeys. Keep up the quests!

Monk

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
Must have been a fantastic excursion, love the pics and my hat's off to you. Thanks for the post.
Sponsored