Sponsored

deBadge of Honor

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I like the debadged look on my vehicles, so I was trying to think of what to do with my Jeep Badges of Honor. I haven't seen anyone do this with their badges yet. The badges are supposed to look like dog tags, so I put them on a dog tag chain. I have them hanging on the passenger visor, but I'm not sold on the location yet. Might consider the gear shifter or transfer case shifter if I shorten up the chain so it doesn't get tangled on anything. Now, if I could find some rubber tag silencers big enough for the BOHs.

BOH.jpg

BOH2.jpg

BOH3.jpg
Sponsored

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
I plan to make fabric wrapped insulation panels for the ceiling. That would be a good place for BOH emblems.

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t have any yet but plan to knock out some very soon. I’m also not sold on putting them on my JTs exterior. One the look. Secondly I live in the city. I’m garage kept. But just going out and about, I’d feel like I’d come back and they’d be gone. That’s how much confidence I have in my city.

I’d like to see some other locations maybe.

I’ve thought about the above mentioned chain ideas but thought of just hanging from the rear view. Also I’m eventually getting a diamondback cover so I’ve thought of maybe installing them under it. But then they’d almost never be seen. And I definitely don’t want to attach them to my dash which I believe I’ve heard before.

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
The bedrail against the back window in the bed?