• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Did anyone else get a $1000 factory incentive on a Raptor?

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I got $1000 factory incentive on my 2024 Ranger Raptor and I'm not sure what it is for or why I got it. I ordered the truck on 12/26/23 so it's not the $1000 rebate others got for ordering early.
My dealer wouldn't appraise my trade in until my Ranger Raptor was delivered to them and sitting on the lot. So when I went to get my truck appraised and afterwards was driving to the credit union to get a check the dealer called me and said to get $1000 less because I qualified for a $1000 factory incentive. I don't recall seeing any other RR owners posting about incentives. My last 2 trucks were F150 Raptors so I'm not used to this factory incentive thing.

Ford Ranger Did anyone else get a $1000 factory incentive on a Raptor? 436917077_466887582332706_570793577047731611_n
Sponsored

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
I ordered 12/22/23, and I asked about the $1000 off. My sales guy went and talked to the finance guy and came back with new paperwork with it added. I noticed that they snuck their dealership extended coverage, when I already told them I wasnt interested, and he got back up to go have it removed. When he came back he brought the sales manager with him and the sales manager asked me "Did you get something in the mail from Ford for the $1000?" I said "No, from what I understand, everyone who preordered is getting it" and he said "We cant give it to you unless ford gave it to you directly". And then they took it back off, and hit me with huge interest rate.

So yeah... I got it for like 3 minutes, and then they took it away.

danmoochie

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor
Occupation
Sales manager
Call Ford customer service. Explain and they will generate your certificate number.

Sponsored

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
I ordered 12/22/23, and I asked about the $1000 off. My sales guy went and talked to the finance guy and came back with new paperwork with it added. I noticed that they snuck their dealership extended coverage, when I already told them I wasnt interested, and he got back up to go have it removed. When he came back he brought the sales manager with him and the sales manager asked me "Did you get something in the mail from Ford for the $1000?" I said "No, from what I understand, everyone who preordered is getting it" and he said "We cant give it to you unless ford gave it to you directly". And then they took it back off, and hit me with huge interest rate.

So yeah... I got it for like 3 minutes, and then they took it away.
Thats a very dishonest dealer.

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Thats a very dishonest dealer.
I just called Ford customer service. She basically confirmed that they don't give rebates based on who was mailed flyers, and if they were able to give me the rebate and then take it back off, then I should have just gotten it regardless of the circumstances. She also let out a gasp when I told her what their "best" interest rate was that they gave me. It was obvious that they regretted agreeing to sell me the truck for sticker price, and they were trying to get me to back out so they can resell it for more.

She also said that they have no control over the deals the dealerships make when it comes to price, rebates, or financing. Its completely up to the dealer. The best she could do is enter an official complaint that will go to corporate and will be a "hit" against that dealership.

I just explained to her that I have good credit, We've bought 4 new cars in the last 15 years and paid them all off early. We just paid off our 2021 Model Y, so the loan amount should not have been an issue. I've been driving the same Jeep for 22 years waiting for the perfect truck and I ordered the RR as soon as I could and I've been waiting just like everyone else, only to leave the dealership feeling sick to my stomach and feeling like I was just ripped off.

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I just called Ford customer service. She basically confirmed that they don't give rebates based on who was mailed flyers, and if they were able to give me the rebate and then take it back off, then I should have just gotten it regardless of the circumstances. She also let out a gasp when I told her what their "best" interest rate was that they gave me. It was obvious that they regretted agreeing to sell me the truck for sticker price, and they were trying to get me to back out so they can resell it for more.

She also said that they have no control over the deals the dealerships make when it comes to price, rebates, or financing. Its completely up to the dealer. The best she could do is enter an official complaint that will go to corporate and will be a "hit" against that dealership.

I just explained to her that I have good credit, We've bought 4 new cars in the last 15 years and paid them all off early. We just paid off our 2021 Model Y, so the loan amount should not have been an issue. I've been driving the same Jeep for 22 years waiting for the perfect truck and I ordered the RR as soon as I could and I've been waiting just like everyone else, only to leave the dealership feeling sick to my stomach and feeling like I was just ripped off.
The rebate has nothing to do with credit. I mentioned to my dealer when I was buying my truck and the checked and was like "oh yes you can get that rebate." I think it has to do with when the preorder was placed and when I took delivery of the Ranger Raptor.

danmoochie

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor
Occupation
Sales manager
Are you replying to me? Are they able to to do anything about it after the fact?
They very well might create and honor. Dealer will then submit with payment going to you direct. I'm a sales manager for a dealer.

Sponsored

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
They very well might create and honor. Dealer will then submit with payment going to you direct. I'm a sales manager for a dealer.
I'm just copying my reply earlier, but this is what Ford CS said.

"I just called Ford customer service. She basically confirmed that they don't give rebates based on who was mailed flyers, and if they were able to give me the rebate and then take it back off, then I should have just gotten it regardless of the circumstances. She also let out a gasp when I told her what their "best" interest rate was that they gave me. It was obvious that they regretted agreeing to sell me the truck for sticker price, and they were trying to get me to back out so they can resell it for more.

I just explained to her that I have good credit, We've bought 4 new cars in the last 15 years and paid them all off early. We just paid off our 2021 Model Y, so the loan amount should not have been an issue. I've been driving the same Jeep for 22 years waiting for the perfect truck and I ordered the RR as soon as I could and I've been waiting just like everyone else, only to leave the dealership feeling sick to my stomach and feeling like I was just ripped off."

I also didnt mention that I went through their dealer website to get a rough value on my Jeep before trading it in and didnt hear back for a week. So I tried again, and never got a response. So I just sold my Jeep myself and ended up getting way more for it than I was expecting, and my salesman was upset that I did this because "I get extra money on my paycheck for every person I convince to trade in when buying a new car". And when I asked him to take off the dealer's extended coverage that he tried to sneak in he said something along the same lines. Thats when they took the rebate back off of the paperwork and said they can't do it. I also enquired about the rebate a month in advance but I couldnt get my salesman to respond to me.

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
You can get them back when you fill out the survey from Ford and give them terrible marks. You can also refinance with a credit union or whoever now that the deal is done.

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
The rebate has nothing to do with credit. I mentioned to my dealer when I was buying my truck and the checked and was like "oh yes you can get that rebate." I think it has to do with when the preorder was placed and when I took delivery of the Ranger Raptor.
The thing that bothered me the most is I asked my salesman, he said "I'll check" and he got up and walked to the (I think) sales managers office (Finance guy was out). He came back and said "Here is your rebate" and pointed to it on the paperwork. Thats when I noticed the dealers extended warranty was added. I asked him to take the extended warranty off, and then they said I'm not eligible for the rebate. I'm clearly eligible if it was on the paperwork.

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
You can get them back when you fill out the survey from Ford and give them terrible marks. You can also refinance with a credit union or whoever now that the deal is done.
That's the plan. It just sucks to have so much more work and stress to do after spending the better part of a year trying to buy a truck.

danmoochie

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ranger raptor
Occupation
Sales manager
I'm just copying my reply earlier, but this is what Ford CS said.

"I just called Ford customer service. She basically confirmed that they don't give rebates based on who was mailed flyers, and if they were able to give me the rebate and then take it back off, then I should have just gotten it regardless of the circumstances. She also let out a gasp when I told her what their "best" interest rate was that they gave me. It was obvious that they regretted agreeing to sell me the truck for sticker price, and they were trying to get me to back out so they can resell it for more.

I just explained to her that I have good credit, We've bought 4 new cars in the last 15 years and paid them all off early. We just paid off our 2021 Model Y, so the loan amount should not have been an issue. I've been driving the same Jeep for 22 years waiting for the perfect truck and I ordered the RR as soon as I could and I've been waiting just like everyone else, only to leave the dealership feeling sick to my stomach and feeling like I was just ripped off."

I also didnt mention that I went through their dealer website to get a rough value on my Jeep before trading it in and didnt hear back for a week. So I tried again, and never got a response. So I just sold my Jeep myself and ended up getting way more for it than I was expecting, and my salesman was upset that I did this because "I get extra money on my paycheck for every person I convince to trade in when buying a new car". And when I asked him to take off the dealer's extended coverage that he tried to sneak in he said something along the same lines. Thats when they took the rebate back off of the paperwork and said they can't do it. I also enquired about the rebate a month in advance but I couldnt get my salesman to respond to me.
I was only replying to the 1k order customer cash
Sponsored