Sponsored

Drummond Island Michigan

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
Well I'm happy to say that our Gladiator has far more capabilities than its owners. The family decided our first off-roading adventure would be Marblehead trail on Drummond Island. We found out quickly why it is one of the Jeep Badge of Honor trails! We are admittedly rookies and went out by ourselves. We thought we were in a little over our heads when the trail went from muddy and rough, then it went to narrow, and full swamp. We then had to get out of the way because another jeep was getting flat towed out the other way. We looked at ourselves and said we are going to die out here, and just then we came across a group that had been admiring the Gladiator at the gas station earlier in the day. They were great and helped spot us through quite a few spots. I'm happy to report that we made it to Shale Beach and Marblehead with only a few scratches that and a whole lot of pride. What an amazing day, and vehicle...we are now officially hooked!

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2592.JPG

IMG_2293.jpg
Sponsored

Hank_

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Mojave, 1941 Willys
Occupation
Ford and Jeep warranty claim analyst.
Cool pics. I love Drummond Island. Many trails to run on different terrain. The water can get crazy deep in the spring. Great fishing around the island too. Even the ferry ride is cool. I hope to explore the UP more. It's a beautiful place.