East coast/northeast dealer recommended Ordered 7/16/19

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
Evening all, just figured I'd give a very up-to-date update regarding placing an order for any future folks looking into it. I spent the last 6 to 8 weeks shopping around, from CT, down to NC, and even out west. I went directly to dealers and sales peoplethat have been referred to on this forum claiming 5% under invoice, and I'll tell ya this, i dont know what has changed, but over the last month, 8 out of 10 DID NOT actually end up at 5%. Not to mention some had fairly high dealer fees. That all being said, i finally found someone who responds within the hour, forwarded me over to an excellent salesman. He was prompt, answered every single question i had, and the entire process was just so much easier than all the other places i checked out from referrals on this site.

Check out Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD and ask for Julian Hampton! He did a great job and it was a pleasant experience, my total out the door price after all fees and tax and reg even ended up being lower than all the other quotes i ended up with.

Anyways, if you're anywhere in the area, check them out! Highly recommend them. Outstanding job handling my not so simple purchase concerns.
Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Evening all, just figured I'd give a very up-to-date update regarding placing an order for any future folks looking into it. I spent the last 6 to 8 weeks shopping around, from CT, down to NC, and even out west. I went directly to dealers and sales peoplethat have been referred to on this forum claiming 5% under invoice, and I'll tell ya this, i dont know what has changed, but over the last month, 8 out of 10 DID NOT actually end up at 5%. Not to mention some had fairly high dealer fees. That all being said, i finally found someone who responds within the hour, forwarded me over to an excellent salesman. He was prompt, answered every single question i had, and the entire process was just so much easier than all the other places i checked out from referrals on this site.

Check out Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD and ask for Julian Hampton! He did a great job and it was a pleasant experience, my total out the door price after all fees and tax and reg even ended up being lower than all the other quotes i ended up with.

Anyways, if you're anywhere in the area, check them out! Highly recommend them. Outstanding job handling my not so simple purchase concerns.
If you don't mind, how much lower are we talking? did you end up at the 5% below with them? and what were their dealer fees? If you're not comfortable posting, can you message me privately? I'm in NY so I'm either biting the bullet at 1% below invoice, or working my way to PA/MD for the better deal.

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney

Their post advertising 5% below invoice is here.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ladiator-criswell-jeep-of-gaithersburg.17565/

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
If you don't mind, how much lower are we talking? did you end up at the 5% below with them? and what were their dealer fees? If you're not comfortable posting, can you message me privately? I'm in NY so I'm either biting the bullet at 1% below invoice, or working my way to PA/MD for the better deal.
5% below invoice, $300 doc fee

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
5% below invoice, $300 doc fee
Seems like a nice 5 hour trip for me from the middle of Long Island.

Bright side is it's a half hour away from the Guiness brewery from what I can see!:beer::beer:

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
Seems like a nice 5 hour trip for me from the middle of Long Island.

Bright side is it's a half hour away from the Guiness brewery from what I can see!:beer::beer:
Definitely more than 30 minutes, but certainly on your way. If you want a good Maryland crab cake stop by G&M Restaurant near the brewery.

OP
OP
XJ2JTChris

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
As they advertised and what kjm just confirmer. 5% and 300 doc fee. Be careful in PA, thats where i started based off previous posts on this forum and they were certainly not at 5%.

Give Julius an email or just ask directly for his sales associate Julian. Stand up guys over there.
Sponsored