First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
The email delivery estiamte is an automated system, TruXedo is saying this rack can take up to 10 business days to ship out, depending on when you ordered and it got sent to TruXedo you SHOULD be seeing this item ship either this Friday or the following Monday
The latest email from the automated system is now saying it will ship June 13-20...
Sponsored

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
The latest email from the automated system is now saying it will ship June 13-20...
shoot me a PM with your order number and will have our tracking department look into this

MSGEngineering

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
Hey Realtruck you told me 25-30 days lead time when I ordered my elevate rack. I keep on getting automated emails pushing back my delivery. I ordered in May. Now I’m looking at August…. Until I get my next automated email. I think I have received 4 already. I called you guys today. Not much help.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Hey Realtruck you told me 25-30 days lead time when I ordered my elevate rack. I keep on getting automated emails pushing back my delivery. I ordered in May. Now I’m looking at August…. Until I get my next automated email. I think I have received 4 already. I called you guys today. Not much help.
If you could shoot me a PM with your order information I would be more than happy to look into this
Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the manufacturer at this time and we go off of the lead times provided to us. Our system does send out automatic emails at times that can be a little misleading and I do apologize for that. Once I have your information I will get my tracking department to get in touch with TruXedo to get the most accurate and up to date ship out time

MSGEngineering

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
If you could shoot me a PM with your order information I would be more than happy to look into this
Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the manufacturer at this time and we go off of the lead times provided to us. Our system does send out automatic emails at times that can be a little misleading and I do apologize for that. Once I have your information I will get my tracking department to get in touch with TruXedo to get the most accurate and up to date ship out time
They already did that yesterday….

Unfortunately acccordinng to RealTruck I’m stuck with a $1200 tonneau cover with no rack….

And since the rack won’t get to me in time for my trip, I essentially wasted $1800.

I understand lead times, but I asked you prior to purchasing the item how long it would be until I received the rack. You said 25-30 days. Unfortunately that information was incorrect.

Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
What other accessories you can mount to elevate rack system?
It has a t slot in the top of both crossbars, so you can use any common t slot accessories. You might be able to see that I have some hold-downs in the top of mine that secure the basket stretcher. Sorry for the blackouts, but I don’t have permission to publish the faces of my team.
Jeep Gladiator Elevate Rack For Gladiator Now Available IMG_6314

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
You can add any T-slot compatible accessories to the cross bars, as well as the rails. I'd be happy to check compatibility if you're interested in a specific accessory addition to your Elevate Rack. Send me a PM or email me at [email protected].
Sponsored