Gladiator Slush Matts or Floor Liners

JeepTodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Galadiator Rubicon & Jeep Wrangler
Has anyone been able to find aftermarket slush matts or floor liners for Gladiator? If so, please send website. I used forum search only on find for JK.

Thanks,
Todd
Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase

ArmorAPBeaud

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Has anyone been able to find aftermarket slush matts or floor liners for Gladiator? If so, please send website. I used forum search only on find for JK.

Thanks,
Todd
Larry from Armor Auto parts, we offer the Weathertechs and the Jeep brand with drains.
https://armorautoparts.com/collecti.../weather-tech-floor-liner-2020-jeep-gladiator
https://armorautoparts.com/collecti...p-mopar-all-weather-floor-mats-2020-galdiator

Let me know if you have any questions.
-Larry
wrangler_wetaher_tech_2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Sponsored

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
I haven't seen any aftermarket that does the rear cabin yet. The Mopar mats look like they will be cheaper over all. I know Weathertech is less, but not that much less and they are only the front., Mopar is front and rear. So unless WT comes in at like $30 for the rear, Mopar is a deal

OP
OP
JeepTodd

JeepTodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't seen any aftermarket that does the rear cabin yet. The Mopar mats look like they will be cheaper over all. I know Weathertech is less, but not that much less and they are only the front., Mopar is front and rear. So unless WT comes in at like $30 for the rear, Mopar is a deal
Thanks and agree> plus in my opnion, Mopar matts looked better with Jeep emblem and surprisingly same cost as aftermarket. Purched them yesterday $164.99 + $ shipping.

OP
OP
JeepTodd

JeepTodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)