First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mojave
Occupation
Retired
It doesn’t get better than stock LEDs. Aftermarket ones are gunna blind oncoming traffic and probably not be as good anyway.
Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
I've got the Diode Dynamics Elite base headlights (non max versions) and love them. They're a pain to get aimed since you can't access the adjustment screw on the back side when they're mounted in the Jeep (please update this @Diode Dynamics), but otherwise they've been great. They also come with an 8 yr warranty and excellent customer service. Oracle I think is only a 2 year warranty, and MOPAR also 2 yr (or matches your bumper to bumper if you have that still).

ominousskitter

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
Occupation
Software & Coastal Engineer
I've got the Diode Dynamics Elite base headlights (non max versions) and love them. They're a pain to get aimed since you can't access the adjustment screw on the back side when they're mounted in the Jeep (please update this @Diode Dynamics), but otherwise they've been great. They also come with an 8 yr warranty and excellent customer service. Oracle I think is only a 2 year warranty, and MOPAR also 2 yr (or matches your bumper to bumper if you have that still).
I like my Oracles (bright, plug and play, super easy to aim while installed), though I have a dead spot in both halos after a 3 or 4 winters. Oh, that whole LED vs Halogen in the snow thing? I never had either ice up, but I have some KC halogen/fogs on my bumper in case they ever do.
Sponsored