Hello from Henderson...

whiteglad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Kent, if you want any suggestions, let us know. I expect each will tell you why the model we have is the best! Or, just get a different one and tell us that, lol. How about a Mojave?

Kent5

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT shopping
Occupation
Technology
Kent, if you want any suggestions, let us know. I expect each will tell you why the model we have is the best! Or, just get a different one and tell us that, lol. How about a Mojave?
I would love a Mojave, but they are too new and too rare at this point -- it seems like the best deals are on the Rubicons.

I honestly wouldn't mind a Sport-S with MaxTow, but two of the items on my "must-have" list are the "Active Safety" and "Adaptive Cruise Control" packages, and those seem impossible to find in a Sport-S in dealer stock (and I don't want to go through the custom order process).

Must Haves:
*If Sport-S: MaxTow (for axle width and 4.10's. Rubicons/Mojaves have this covered)
*Active Safety
*Adaptive Cruise
*8spd automatic
*Hard Top
*8.4" radio
Yes, each of those are quite literally deal-breakers for me -- I simply will not buy without those above items. Everything else (leather, LED's, etc.) falls into the "nice to have, but not critical" category for me.

Sorry Michael for crashing your thread! :)

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
Sorry Michael for crashing your thread! :)
No problem, wasn’t mine to crash.

When I was searching a month or so ago I could hardly find anything except Rubicons on a lot in town with adaptive cruise, I was after a Rubicon anyway so I’d didn’t mind so much.
Sponsored