Sponsored

Hello Gladiator Forum! I'm a new forum member. Happy to be here.

groovesocket

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Hello Gladiator Forum! I live in Central Texas and am a proud owner of a 2020 hydro blue Gladiator Sport S that I've named Cyann, and nicknamed Cookie Monster. I purchased it new. I had owned a truck and a convertible, and it was time to upgrade my ride, so I sold both and bought a convertible truck. I have no mods, just some aesthetic upgrades and additions. Since purchase my upgrades have been:
  • OEM rubber floor mats
  • grab bar tray
  • stubby antenna
  • side step rails
  • door sill guards
  • bikini top sunshade
  • seat covers
I've taken the top off many times, but have never taken off the doors.

I went off-roading for the very first time back in April of this year. I attended the Jeep Adventure Academy at Inks Lake Park outside of Austin. I had more fun than I imagined. That experience taught me how tough and capable this truck is. I learned to trust it.

Here's some pics of Cyann:

Jeep Gladiator Hello Gladiator Forum! I'm a new forum member. Happy to be here. cyann

Jeep Gladiator Hello Gladiator Forum! I'm a new forum member. Happy to be here. cyann topless

Jeep Gladiator Hello Gladiator Forum! I'm a new forum member. Happy to be here. jeep step rails

Jeep Gladiator Hello Gladiator Forum! I'm a new forum member. Happy to be here. jeep sunshad

Jeep Gladiator Hello Gladiator Forum! I'm a new forum member. Happy to be here. jeep seat covers
Sponsored

Mike25

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon,2010 Jeep Wrangler Islander
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the forum. I’ve got a hydro blue rubicon. Where did you get your seat covers ?

MikeyK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Teacher
Nice JT. I have the same Diver Down seat covers in tan. The fit is perfect! đź‘Ť

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Welcome aboard - make friends with a bank manager you will need the money for accessories .
Sponsored