Sponsored

Hey, Oracle - in your bag of stuff, do you....

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
happen to have any wiring harnesses that use 34899-6120 connectors (that's the male version, I'll look for the female version number)
I want to tap into my park, turn and DRL lights without cutting and splicing factory wires, so if you have anything for those lights similar to your plug n play LED bumper backup light wiring where we plug into the tail light harness and don't cut any of the truck's wires, I'm interested.
Makes me cringe thinking of needing to tap into the factory park, turn and DRL lighting to connect my plow lighting but they don't furnish a plug in harness. They say "cut and crimp and solder". Ugh.
Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
happen to have any wiring harnesses that use 34899-6120 connectors (that's the male version, I'll look for the female version number)
I want to tap into my park, turn and DRL lights without cutting and splicing factory wires, so if you have anything for those lights similar to your plug n play LED bumper backup light wiring where we plug into the tail light harness and don't cut any of the truck's wires, I'm interested.
Makes me cringe thinking of needing to tap into the factory park, turn and DRL lighting to connect my plow lighting but they don't furnish a plug in harness. They say "cut and crimp and solder". Ugh.
PM'ing you

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
That was quick -thanks.
Found, read and responded.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Looking for this?
https://americanadventurelab.com/product/jeep-jl-jt-auxiliary-lighting-harness/

OP
OP
ShadowsPapa

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, a short harness like that.
That's like what Oracle responded with. They use them for one of their products and they have pre-installed "taps" as well.
That's the sort of thing to keep from having to cut into factory wiring.

I need to tap into park, right turn, left turn, DRL and "common".
I figure to do park and turn on one side, DRL and turn on the other.
Sponsored