www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
I will post a longer version when I eventually get it edited to show how my Gladiator did (extremely well). For. ow here is a 30second clip a bystander took of my wife and I coming down a difficult line in French Creek.

https://youtube.com/shorts/a0z_zh7Qupo?feature=share
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Holy Cross short French Creek vid 9EC959FF-7559-42EE-817E-DA6AB3B1C78E

This picture was taken just before the video. The rock caught and rolled right under the rear suspension. Flipped it 180 degrees!

Steel24

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, TJ Rubicon, Jeep SRT
Occupation
Firefighter
Yesterday My wife and kids did the first half of Holy Cross, CO with my (our) stock Gladiator Rubicon. I think when I get my 2.5 lift and some 35’s I’ll give it another shot. We’ve done a few trails in Moab and I really like the scenery of Colorado.

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday My wife and kids did the first half of Holy Cross, CO with my (our) stock Gladiator Rubicon. I think when I get my 2.5 lift and some 35’s I’ll give it another shot. We’ve done a few trails in Moab and I really like the scenery of Colorado.
Isn't it a beautiful trail?

If I might make a suggestion - consider another inch of lift and 37s. We were with two Wranglers on 35s that had to be winched at least once each and had a difficult time on other obstacles. One of them came back with a cracked diff cover. We made it on 37s and 3 1/2" of lift.

The trail is really bad right now from all the rains. If I had 40s I would have been able to take some harder lines also! 😂

Most importantly for me though was to be with a local who knows the trail intimately. His spotting made a huge difference.
Sponsored