Sponsored

How to wire DRL Halo 9 Inch DRL Bi-LED Jeep JT Gladiator JL Wrangler Headlights Install

canadiangirl_mare

First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Mobilization Lead
Got this set of lights recently but for the life of me, have yet to get them installed to ensure the DRL is properly set up. Thanks for your video - very informative and will definitely try this set up. However you mentioned, it would not be the “way” you’d install them. Do you mind sharing how you would have done it? Just a bit afraid that I may somehow mess up the computer system going the fuse box way. I have a 2020 JL Sport S model so I’m thinking it would be pretty close to what you were installing those on in your vid. Any helpful tips you can share would be super great. I got that far and then chickened out :whew::turkey: TIA from up North!

025F84BC-223D-42FE-9165-379727678940.jpeg
Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
OK, maybe a little less happy. Did anybody have to adjust these quite a bit when they installed? I did a cursory check (in the evening) and they looked fine. Drove home in real darkness the other night and they are adjusted way too low.
I'll have a chance at work tomorrow to adjust them in a controlled environment with a good level surface, but boy, are they too low now!

Did you get yours sorted out? Mine are the same very low with the spring adjusters cranked all the way to bottomed out. If i loosen the bottom to bring it up, it will, but not enough before the tension is gone. I could tighten it back some on the bottom, but it still seems the headlight would bounce like crazy.
I went and got 5 small washers and put on before the bottom spring. It seems to be up enough on the wall at 25 ft, but I am not sure how the left and right angles are since I just tightened those all the way down. I would assume they are close to stock?

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
@Sespe what did you end up doing to sort yours out?
I adjusted them a little higher. Just kept fiddling with the various screws until it got to where I like it. When I go to bigger tires I'll adjust again, and I think I'll use the washers like you did.
Sponsored