Sponsored

Install of Dynatrac ProRock 60/80 Coming Soon...

jMichael

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Dodge PowerWagon
Occupation
Military
Hi, everyone. Recently placed an order for the Dynatrac Elite ProRock 60/80 axle set (72.5" width, 5.38's, and ARB lockers) for my 2021 JTRD.

Relevant info:
  • Suspension: Installing the RK 4.5' LA kit w/ King Coilovers on all 4 corners.
  • Tires & Wheels: Going with a 42" Nitto Trail Grappler on some 20" KMC Beadlocks.
  • Steering: Full PSC steering kit.
After the order was placed, they sent me an informative email outlining tech, installation, and product information. For those of you that have completed this same axle swap, I'm seeing that I'll need a few items not included in the purchase...please see below (straight from the email) and help me out if you can with any and all information and advice you can...thanks in advance.

1) Driveshafts:
  • You will need to source new driveshafts. The Pro Rock 60 front axle comes with a 1350 u-bolt pinion yoke installed and the Pro Rock 80 rear comes with a 1410 strap pinion yoke installed.
  • Which driveshafts did you guys go with? Were they custom from Adams, Tow Woods, etc.?
2) Brakes:
  • Remove the factory parking brake cables and install Dynatrac’s Parking Brake Cable Kit (purchased separately).
  • Still trying to locate the correct kit for my model year and this setup. Anybody making these kits?
Additional Options and Considerations (not necessities but nice to have):
  • Adding full skids
  • Adding CO2 for quicker fills on the 42's. (Currently running the dual ARB compressor for my 40's)
  • JT Roll/Sport Cage
  • KC Gravity Pro Light Bar
  • Offroad/Racing Seats to facilitate using harnesses

Please let me know what you've found for vendor and specific parts on the above mentioned. Much appreciated.
Sponsored