Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Problem solved, sanity restored, your results may vary but please report back!
Sponsored

Scott46&2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT
Occupation
Credit Union Manager
check that the 4 bolts that over the cross bar that hold down the roof are fully tightened...I almost brought mine into the dealership to figure out the rattle...saved myself some grief. It was probably a month after I'd last had the roof off that the noise started and it sounded like it was coming from inside the driver door or column where the seatbelt was, turns out that the bolts vibrated loose and were the cause of the sound.
Can you explain where the 4 bolts are located? I only have 2 bolts for the top of the hardtop.

hickman785

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Security
Hey there, long shot but I have a rattle noise that sounds like it is coming from the drivers side door/a pillar/front dash corner area. It started a week or 2 ago and I cant track it down. I am going to work on narrowing it down by riding wo door, roof panel, etc to try to track it down but was curious if anyone as had the same?

Thanks
Daniel
I had a random popping sound last year from the front passenger a pillar area. It was the windshield bolt. It had come loose. That has happened twice in the last year even though I've never had the windshield down.
Sponsored