Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S upgraded
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of any Jeep clubs in the St. Louis area?
Sponsored

MoGladdr

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, MJ
NM, found them...looks awesome and I may be joining!
We did jeeping 101 with them at Moonlight off-road in Sullivan. Everyone is really nice and it’s a huge group of Jeep’s when they do events like that which is always fun just being a part of!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yallaen

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
We did jeeping 101 with them at Moonlight off-road in Sullivan. Everyone is really nice and it’s a huge group of Jeep’s when they do events like that which is always fun just being a part of!
"IF" my tires are the required 32" size, I will attend the Jeeping 101 class.

OP
OP
Yallaen

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
"IF" my tires are the required 32" size, I will attend the Jeeping 101 class.
This is getting old, but I just wanted to add a follow-up here, and will post as a new topic...
But the Jeeping 101 class. I have the stuff. I'm paid and am going. Heading down to Sullivan/Meremac State Park that weekend for camping before the event. Anyone been there? Cell signal? I want to be able to attend the zoom session in the morning before driving over to the event.

Also, I see an email I got today from Jeep Adventure Academy...they are offering Jeep Academy classes again this year. Looks like there is one coming up mid-April down in Springfield, MO. Anyone attended one of these?

GrapeApe

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
This is getting old, but I just wanted to add a follow-up here, and will post as a new topic...
But the Jeeping 101 class. I have the stuff. I'm paid and am going. Heading down to Sullivan/Meremac State Park that weekend for camping before the event. Anyone been there? Cell signal? I want to be able to attend the zoom session in the morning before driving over to the event.

Also, I see an email I got today from Jeep Adventure Academy...they are offering Jeep Academy classes again this year. Looks like there is one coming up mid-April down in Springfield, MO. Anyone attended one of these?

how was it?

OP
OP
Yallaen

Yallaen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Information Security
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, been so far behind on forum stuff! The 101 class was fantastic! I was impressed what my stock Gladiator with 32" tires could do! I went last weekend again, just myself and friends that rode along, and did a couple green trails. Very nice!!

Tip: get a decent air compressor. Don't rely on the site's compressor, it may be busy :)

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
618 jeeps
Sponsored