• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Tennessee Jeep Gladiator JT Skyjacker 2.5” Front/ 1.5” Rear Long Travel Coul Spring Lift Kit with M95 Monotube Shocks. Skyjacker Part # SJ-G251PMLT. Lift was in

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Sales
Jeep Gladiator JT Skyjacker 2.5” Front/ 1.5” Rear Long Travel Coil Spring Lift Kit with M95 Monotube Shocks. Skyjacker Part # SJ-G251PMLT. Lift was installed on my Gladiator for approximately 500 miles. Decided to switch to a more complete kit and different lift height. Picture of the black truck is with this kit installed. Gave 41” front fender to ground and 42” rear fender to ground with 35’s and plenty of room left for 37’s. Rancho geometry correction brackets for sale with the kit to correct caster and reduce bump steer - these are a MUST imo. All components fully bolt on and all parts included.
LIFT with GEOMETRY BRACKETS: $500

Last edited:

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
(Just to let you know im not buying right now) Hello i was gonna ask if you could you give me some measurements of the lengths of the shocks from center to center for the front and rear shocks,because i cant seem to find any specs on these shocks to see about how much flex this kit can get me,cause i do plan on buying this kit in the near future but im focusing on buying my beadlocks and 37s first,But yeah man that would be absolutely awesome if you could give me those numbers man,also how did the kit perform and how did it feel ?

OP
OP
rig14port

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Skyjacker is VERY shy about sharing the details on their kits for some reason.
Here are the links to the shocks that come with the kit
Front: https://skyjacker.com/shop/jeep/wrangler-jl/m9386-m95-performance-monotube-shock-absorber/
Rear: https://skyjacker.com/shop/jeep/gladiator-jt/m9396-m95-performance-monotube-shock-absorber/
Also, the spring rates are 142/93 front, and I think 150/360ish (not 100% sure exact specs on rea but its close to this) - very similar to the teraflex rates.

Let me know if there are any more questions

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
hey man. Skyjacker is VERY shy about sharing the details on their kits for some reason.
Here are the links to the shocks that come with the kit
Front: https://skyjacker.com/shop/jeep/wrangler-jl/m9386-m95-performance-monotube-shock-absorber/
Rear: https://skyjacker.com/shop/jeep/gladiator-jt/m9396-m95-performance-monotube-shock-absorber/
Also, the spring rates are 142/93 front, and I think 150/360ish (not 100% sure exact specs on rea but its close to this) - very similar to the teraflex rates.

Let me know if you have any more questions
yeah im not sure skyjacker doesn't list the shock lengths
Also this is the way of measuring i was talking about for the front and rear shocks,except i just want the extended length since i dont want you forcing the shocks down to measure since i bet those things are hard to push down
Jeep Gladiator Jeep Gladiator JT Skyjacker 2.5” Front/ 1.5” Rear Long Travel Coul Spring Lift Kit with M95 Monotube Shocks. Skyjacker Part # SJ-G251PMLT. Lift was in 1618865244889

OP
OP
rig14port

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Center to center is around 27.25” on both. Skyjacker website states:
Notes
Collapsed Length16.16
Extended Length27.19

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Center to center is around 27.25” on both. Skyjacker website states:
Notes
Collapsed Length16.16
Extended Length27.19
Hmmmm interesting,thanks man
Also how was the ride with this lift ? did it feel the same or worse or better than stock ??

OP
OP
rig14port

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Hmmmm interesting,thanks man
Also how was the ride with this lift ? did it feel the same or worse or better than stock ??
I only had it stock for about 4 hours before I dropped it off to get the lift installed so not a whole lot of drivetime to compare. I feel like the stock setup was very soft and kinda of rolled or bounced through bumps and turns. The skyjacker lift was definitely more stiff but in a responsive or performance type of feel more so than a harsh or unpleasant stiffness. It definitely needs to be combined with the geometry correction brackets and/or some aftermarket control arms with better bushings than OEM and a rear track bar relocation bracket (rock krawler or teraflex are my suggestions here) to get the caster and roll center correct. Once I made those upgrades these springs and shocks were pretty solid.

I would not expect the same ride you're gonna get from $5000 complete system with $1200-$2500 set of shocks but it's close. Down the road you could always upgrade shocks on these springs if you wanted to finetune the feel a little more and it'd be a great setup. The coils are very long for the lift height and will definitely stay seated at full droop if you're planning to wheel it hard.

OP
OP
rig14port

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Bring Offers... let's get this lift SOLD!!!

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Very interested private message me

Rogue_One

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willy's
Occupation
Self Employed
How is your suspension after owning it a while? Would you still recommend it?

OP
OP
rig14port

rig14port

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I only have the skyjacker lift in for a couple months. It was trash and would not recommend. I changed to a Teraflex lift which was much better but still harsher than I liked multimeter ended up taking that off too and installing a complete synergy kit which was absolutely perfect for what I wanted. Rode better than stock. Just put a metal cloak lift on my TJ which I’m really impressed with as well. Avoid the budget kits.