Jeep Gladiator Mopar Accessories

Vox

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR Bear
wondering if you can order your JT with the 2" Lift and 35" tires already installed.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
wondering if you can order your JT with the 2" Lift and 35" tires already installed.
I was wondering this too. Could this be a cheaper options since they could keep the stock parts? Anyone do this on a wrangler?

kltk1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAM 1500
I like the rack on top of the bed.

WanderingTrail

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wanderingtrail.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Rubicon
Occupation
SSHO
I like this idea, would save some hassle from the household CFO. Wouldn't mind the snorkel option from the factory also.

Ron

Sponsored

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
I like this idea, would save some hassle from the household CFO. Wouldn't mind the snorkel option from the factory also.

Ron
I don't know what other dealers will or won't do, I know that if I buy a jeep from my dealer and add on the MOPAR lift etc... they will install everything at the dealer before I take delivery and it be wrapped in to the final price. Directly from the factory I would say Not going to happen but before the CFO sees it for the first time I think you could work out.

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
The local dealer in here will do all the mods in house. They will also put on wheels and tires you order if they aren't from Jeep. They have a 2' lift and 35's on a 2019 Rubicon and it is pretty sweet!
Sponsored