Sponsored

Lift Install Recommendation - Bay Area

Vladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vladiator
I’m looking for a master mechanic or aftermarket Install shop that can help me install a teraflex lift kit and also, regear the front and rear to a 4.88.

Any recommendations in the Bay Area?

I’m based in Marin and the only shops I know of who work on Jeep’s are golden gate jeep in San Rafael (im uncertain if they do a lot of aftermarket work) and 4wp.

thanks in advance.

-Vladiator
Sponsored

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
arabia’s overkill in campbell. they just installed my clayton life. they’re the best. i was recommended to them by the folks in the sf bay area jeep association.

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Another vote for Arabia`s. I did my lift install myself, but brought my Gladiator there for alignment and for them to double check all my work. They ended up charging me $150 less than what they quoted, said it didnt take as long as they thought. That REALLY impressed me, they could have played dumb and stuck with the original price but they didnt.

OP
OP
Vladiator

Vladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vladiator
Another vote for Arabia`s. I did my lift install myself, but brought my Gladiator there for alignment and for them to double check all my work. They ended up charging me $150 less than what they quoted, said it didnt take as long as they thought. That REALLY impressed me, they could have played dumb and stuck with the original price but they didnt.
arabia’s overkill in campbell. they just installed my clayton life. they’re the best. i was recommended to them by the folks in the sf bay area jeep association.
thanks for the recommendation. I’ll give them a call on Monday. I live in Marin. But seems like it’s worth the drive.
Sponsored