Luck with PA dealers?

swjeep

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
Good Morning Everybody, checking to see if anyone has had luck recently with Pennsylvania dealers. I am in Lancaster County and have reached out to local dealers and am not getting any actual pricing from them. Thanks
Sponsored

Cyber Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Cyber Security
Good Morning Everybody, checking to see if anyone has had luck recently with Pennsylvania dealers. I am in Lancaster County and have reached out to local dealers and am not getting any actual pricing from them. Thanks
Forget about Blaise Alexander. They weren't willing to even try to deal. I had blank check in hand if they would have at least tried.

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
I bought mine from Rothrock Jeep in Allentown. Got a great deal and it was a easy transaction.

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Try Shively in either Chambersburg or Shippensburg

Darel

First Name
Darel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubi Sarge Green; '08 JK
Occupation
Military
Subscribed! Would kind prefer not to have to drive to VA or NC for a deal (but I will).

Sponsored

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
I bought mine from Rothrock Jeep in Allentown. Got a great deal and it was a easy transaction.
I also got a good deal from Rothrock. I've been back several times for Mods at fair prices.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
I ordered mine from Ladd Hanford in Lebanon, PA. I don't know if I got a great deal, but I got what I wanted and I'm happy with everything.

Joshua Streiff was my salesman.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
I ordered mine through Kate at courtesy jeep in Coatesville, I am in Lancaster. No hassle price. But if you are going to buy one off the lot their are plenty of dealers that have them marked down just as low.

iceman47

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator Mojave, 2022 Wrangler Rubi 4Xe
Occupation
Retired Engineering Manager
Hi, I'm new to this forum however I'm a long time jeep owner. I decided to jump into the Gladiator model and worked with a great saleswoman in putting together a deal with SAVAGE JEEP in Reading, PA. We had the deal done and I was waiting for financing info when I got a call from the General Sales Manager. It seems that the Jeep had a lift option installed that slipped by them and he wanted me to pay an addition $2,300 for it. When I told him no that we had already had a price agreed upon he said he would remove it and wanted me to pay for the removal. Again I said no. He mumble something and hung up. About an hour later he called and said the jeep had magically sold. I would never do business with this dealer. Sorry for the length of the post.

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
Bought from Ladd Hanford, Hondru and the last one came from Apple in Hanover. Seems like at different times of the year, at least one dealer is willing to make a deal. Shop around, but in Pa you generally won't get your best price online.

Sponsored

Cyber Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Cyber Security
Hi, I'm new to this forum however I'm a long time jeep owner. I decided to jump into the Gladiator model and worked with a great saleswoman in putting together a deal with SAVAGE JEEP in Reading, PA. We had the deal done and I was waiting for financing info when I got a call from the General Sales Manager. It seems that the Jeep had a lift option installed that slipped by them and he wanted me to pay an addition $2,300 for it. When I told him no that we had already had a price agreed upon he said he would remove it and wanted me to pay for the removal. Again I said no. He mumble something and hung up. About an hour later he called and said the jeep had magically sold. I would never do business with this dealer. Sorry for the length of the post.
Bait and switch.....

OP
OP

swjeep

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
Sorry to hear that, was that at L&B or Savage 61?

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Bait and switch.....
Or it actually had a lift kit on it and it was simply an oversight of the saleswomen. If it had the Mopar lift kit, $2300 is a pretty good deal for a warrantied lift. Dealership seemed reasonable to me.

VirTex

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
I recently got my fully loaded Rubicon Gladiator at Dulles Motors in Northern VA for over $8k off. They will provide an out the door price over the internet, along with a trade-in price (mine was above KBB), that you can use to try and get a local dealer to match, or make the short drive for your new Gladiator. Dulles also has the best selection of Gladiators that I could find anywhere in the nation. I can provide more details Of my experience if interested.
Sponsored