• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Florida Metalcloak 3.5" Lift Springs

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Front and Rear springs. Comes with the coil correction pads for the front. - $300
Jeep Gladiator Metalcloak 3.5" Lift Springs 1 Coil Springs

Last edited:

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Are you selling an entire lift? What parts are missing from it?

OP
OP
tysongladiator

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
Are you selling an entire lift? What parts are missing from it?
It's all four springs with the correction control pads for the front. The only thing you don't have is the control arms. Some people use control arms and some use geometry correction brackets.

But, it's the springs for the front and rear.

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I understand … i saw you listed a lot of other parts on here also…so I was wondering if you had an entire lift for sale with them all together

OP
OP
tysongladiator

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
I understand … i saw you listed a lot of other parts on here also…so I was wondering if you had an entire lift for sale with them all together
Unfortunately I don't have the control arms. My friend is actually using his stock control arms with correction brackets on his Rubicon. The only reason I went with all control arms is because my Jeep has 160,000 miles. I do a lot of rockcrawling. And I felt like my control arms has taken a lot of beating over the last four years. I just felt more comfortable with new ones. If I would have had half the miles like my friend, I probably would have just used my stock arms with correction brackets and called it a day.

And yes I do have other parts. I bought the other parts and in the process of changing out my lift, I went a different route. I was out of the return window for a couple parts, the return process, and restocking fees would have been a hassle, so I just decided to sell them.

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you have your entire lift for sale minus the control arms? I would be interested …..where are you in florida?

OP
OP
tysongladiator

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
So you have your entire lift for sale minus the control arms? I would be interested …..where are you in florida?
Yes. Like I said, the only thing missing is the control arms or the correction brackets depending on which one you decide to use. That's why I'm only selling the springs for $300.

I am located between Gainesville and Ocala.