Sponsored

Metalcloak JT Gladiator Rockers - We Have Options!

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
The Gladiator is a beast and the vulnerable rocker panel needs immediate protection if you are going to take it out in the wild....

At Metalcloak we brought both our Rock-Biting Rocker Rails and our original Rocker & Flip Step System to the JT Gladiator.

CAD designed from the ground up using precision laser scanning and completely manufactured in house in Northern California, these Made in USA rockers are a great addition to your Gladiator...

6322-jt-gladiator-overline-rocker-rails-5.jpg

6353-jt-gladiator-overland-rocker-flip-step-kit-3.jpg

6353-jt-gladiator-overland-rocker-flip-step-kit-7.jpg

You can see our full line of Gladiator Products including Suspension Systems, Fenders and Bumpers at https://metalcloak.com/jeep-jt-gladiator-parts-accessories.html
Sponsored

TheProdigalBastard

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
The Gladiator is a beast and the vulnerable rocker panel needs immediate protection if you are going to take it out in the wild....

At Metalcloak we brought both our Rock-Biting Rocker Rails and our original Rocker & Flip Step System to the JT Gladiator.

CAD designed from the ground up using precision laser scanning and completely manufactured in house in Northern California, these Made in USA rockers are a great addition to your Gladiator...

Jeep Gladiator Metalcloak JT Gladiator Rockers - We Have Options! 6353-jt-gladiator-overland-rocker-flip-step-kit-7

Jeep Gladiator Metalcloak JT Gladiator Rockers - We Have Options! 6353-jt-gladiator-overland-rocker-flip-step-kit-7

You can see our full line of Gladiator Products including Suspension Systems, Fenders and Bumpers at https://metalcloak.com/jeep-jt-gladiator-parts-accessories.html
I'd love to see a video of someone using the flip step, how it changes angles, etc.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
I'm hoping to see it in use, changing angles of the step, etc.
It is only two bolts so its just taking them out and flipping the step around.

I can see if i can get a video of it sometime soon for you.

I have beaten the piss out of my JK ones and they are great. Whenever I go rock crawling I take the steps off so I have super solid boat sliders.

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey

Oh I like that Rocker Flip Step setup

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Learning towards these sliders as I don't want to touch body bolts...How's those who have these enjoying them? On the trails? Day to day?
They are great. Have had them on my JK for 6 years now and they were beat to shit and still fine. Same on my JT, although its only been a year.

heftysmurf

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
They are great. Have had them on my JK for 6 years now and they were beat to shit and still fine. Same on my JT, although its only been a year.
So just to even see if I wanted to tinker with them, I pulled 4 of the 6 (front/middle) over the weekend to ensure they'd come out.

Thanks for the status update...Definitely on my short list
Sponsored